23lbs and counting

Options
I started at 226 lbs and I'm down to 203 but I've seemed to have stopped there, it's been about 2 weeks now and it seems like I just can't break the 203 mark for some reason, I stick to my cal count every day and drink nothing but water so is ther anything I can do to start loseing weight again, I've adj the cal intake for what I have lost and still no change so any help would be nice

Replies

• RunForChai
    RunForChai Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Hi, Nice work!
    Go into Reports and check the quality of your calories.
    Are you eating junk? Too much sugar?
    I also found that cutting the carbs to half of what MFP allows [and making sure they are quality carbs, not white bread, not rice] helps me move forward. Also check your sugars---they should come from fruit. More protein helped me too.
    Good luck!
  • tiffsting
    tiffsting Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Try to balance your protein and carbs in every meal, eat several small meals throughout the day, and keep the sugar count down! :smile:
  • AshCash803
    Options
    I went through this in mid-January and stalled at 20 pounds. Change your exercise routine. Either up the intensity or just do a completely different exercise. Also, weight loss isn't linear. You're going to have some periods of plateaus. Everyone does!
  • arsimpson1
    arsimpson1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Cycle your calories.