Let's see some progress pics!

Options
zaybaby
zaybaby Posts: 161 Member
Hey everyone! I just want to stress the importance of taking progress pictures of yourself. To this point, I have not been able to see any difference in the mirror despite losing over 30 pounds and getting tons of compliments. I don't know what it is, but it's soo hard to see the difference in yourself and my motivtion has been decreasing quickly. It wasn't until I put my starting picture next to my current picture that I have finally gained my motivation back and realized that my weight loss has made a difference. I know I still have some work to do, but at least I can see my loss visually now. I encourage all of you to post some of your progress pictures here as well!
Well, here's mine
Beginningtohalf_zps208623ea.png

Replies

• AnnaSmith27
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing, congratulations!
  • lilred806
    lilred806 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I took before pictures so that hopefully I will be able to post my before and after. I hope my change is as great as yours. I am still working toward my goal.
  • nickandmiah
    Options
    You're shrinking!! :smile:
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up!
    I'll post my before and during pics since i just got it right, almost 3 mos on MFP.

6db2bc27-7eb9-481e-9903-5bd9d365ee95.jpg
    00b38a99-9812-41e5-a9b3-e91a3af3fdd8.jpg
    611e4c1d-df87-4129-a582-2e27ae1c5b0d.jpg
  • Sullenbunny
    Options
    Keep up the great work!!!! You gals are inspirational!!!!
  • zaybaby
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up!
    I'll post my before and during pics since i just got it right, almost 3 mos on MFP.
    You look great!
    Thanks everybody! It feels good :happy:
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    You look great. Time to get my hip/waist ratio inline..

jhqznq.jpg
  • bellavita0125
    bellavita0125 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    cant seem to get it right. progress pix in my profile if you'd like to see. I have lost 65 lbs total
  • anthemforagirl
    Options
    2009to2013.jpg
  • neilvv
    neilvv Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Well done people you all look awesome !
  • CrazyC
    CrazyC Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I just want to stress the importance of taking progress pictures of yourself. To this point, I have not been able to see any difference in the mirror despite losing over 30 pounds and getting tons of compliments. I don't know what it is, but it's soo hard to see the difference in yourself and my motivtion has been decreasing quickly. It wasn't until I put my starting picture next to my current picture that I have finally gained my motivation back and realized that my weight loss has made a difference. I know I still have some work to do, but at least I can see my loss visually now. I encourage all of you to post some of your progress pictures here as well!
    Well, here's mine
    Beginningtohalf_zps208623ea.png

WTG!!! GREAT job!!! I can DEFINITELY see a HUGE difference!! Keep it up!!!! :smile:
  • karynjenkins
    Options
    Congrats,,you have done great :)
    Ive just started :( fingers crossed i get same kind of results :) xx
  • zaybaby
    Options
    I love how supportive everyone here is! You guys are great thanks so much.
    You guys look amazing. What great inspiration!!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    OP, you look wonderful!

I'll share my photos.. I also think it's super important to take progress pics. Sometimes we think we aren't improving or losing weight because of #s when the photos say otherwise. Here's my progress as I approach 90 days.. I'm more fit now at 167 than I've ever been at 120lbs.

SW: 181.5
    SBF%: 31.9
    CW: 167
    CBF%: 25
    GW: 160

Day 1 was Jan 1, Day 83 was two days ago
    19593344_4703.jpg

Day 8:
    xlxetu.jpg

Day 83 (2 days ago):
    19593344_3666.jpg

This was taken a few days ago.. I never thought I would ever be one of people lifting barbells but it's become a part of my life now.
    19593344_6317.jpg
  • mvkrayola
    mvkrayola Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Enjoyed all the progress and success pictures. I am struggling again and love to see how it looks out there with people who are losing. I played the yo-yo game and hope that I can find my passion again. Lots of things going on and no schedule but I wonder if that is just a subconcious excuse. But I keep coming everyday to MFP knowing that IT WILL WORK.....just gotta work it. All of you are living, breathing proof of this. CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU!
  • dixiewhiskey
    Options
    You look great. Time to get my hip/waist ratio inline..

You look amazing!! Love your humour in your pics!
  • juleskitcat
    juleskitcat Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • dschassie
    dschassie Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Here is mine!
    9f393eb2-d29a-4c0e-b6c3-7a83d8c5225b_zpsf5588510.jpg
  • dixiewhiskey
    Options
    Here is mine!
    9f393eb2-d29a-4c0e-b6c3-7a83d8c5225b_zpsf5588510.jpg

You look so lovely! I love your dress in your right photo :smile:
  • jelliebeanz44
    jelliebeanz44 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    so encouraging , WOW you all look fabulous :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!