Small Pesto Pizza

Options
There is a local pizzeria that makes pesto and I can order small. I have like almost 1800 calories left to eat today so would it kill me to have a small pesto pizza? I only had a bowl of oatmeal with one cup of milk for breakfast and 10 grapes for lunch. I'm new here btw so hi everyone!

Replies

• princesspurple
    Options
    yikes..that is not very much for energy:) I would be passed out at my desk if that is all I ate!
    I would say definately eat the pizza. I love pesto...I think you are covered where for the calories....even if you weren't ..don't deprive yourself....that is when we binge:)
  • starlitkate
    starlitkate Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks! My biggest problem is exercise and eating really late and snacking throught the night. I def am getting hungry. I just figured pesto was the healthiest and I love it. I looked it up on the food diary and nutrition was for around 2 hundred and something for one slice. So I def don't think a small would hurt me since I've hardly ate today. I gotta get my body in the mode of learning to cut down so I been eating just fruit for lunch. Good breakfast and good supper. And healthy snack lunch. I'll probably start eating nuts or sugar free pudding with my fruit at lunch or a snack bar.