Over 40 and need some motivation!

Options
Hi all,
Summer is coming and I want to be ready! I have some motivation, we have a planned family vacation in July. Now I just need some daily help from some new friends. I promise to help motivate you too! Thanks.

Replies

• kimmy44
    kimmy44 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I hear you lm over 40 as well and need alot of motivation to stick with it. I need/want to lose 15lb wish l could do it by June 1st. Good luck, you can do it!!!!:smile:
  • SweetpeaHu
    SweetpeaHu Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 40 (39 years old)....does that count? Feel free to add me. I'm new too.
  • Bubbl3s25
    Bubbl3s25 Posts: 210
    Options
    Hi there I am 42, mum of a 16 yr old and 14 yr old. Coming to the end of my weight loss journey but then the maintenance begins :-)
    Feel free to add me.
    Oh and I am a McCarty and my mother is married to a McCarthy, lol
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Kimi 43, on here everyday and you can add Me :)
  • jelliebeanz44
    jelliebeanz44 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends in their 40s also :)
  • McCarthy6
    McCarthy6 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Close enough!
  • rhubarboo
    rhubarboo Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi there! I turned 40 last year and it scared me into sorting myself out!! It's a journey! Feel free to add me :-)
  • JasmineOravec
    JasmineOravec Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm not 40 but you can add me if you want support:)
  • mbrough58
    mbrough58 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am a lot older - 55 - I bought a pedometer today - sometimes little investments increase motivation - expect your body to respond and enjoy it!
  • TiaTia2003
    TiaTia2003 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi- I turned 40 last year and have really noticed that it's harder to lose and I'm not nearly as in shape as I used to be. I only have about 10 pounds to lose to get to my goal. That being said, I'd like to boost my energy so I can keep up with my kids who are 4 & 1.5. Feel free to add me as a friend but please know that I'm an American who lives in Beijing, China so my day is 12 hours ahead of the US east coast.