Replies

• luly727
    luly727 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    sry..i dont know how to post the pics here on the forums :(
  • girlruns
    girlruns Posts: 344
    Options
    Keep up the great work!! 27 pounds is amazing and you can see it!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    974438_3218.jpg

974438_1184.jpg
  • luly727
    Options
    TY Arielle for fixing it for me :):)
  • Kamila02
    Kamila02 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC! Way to goooooooooooo!
  • nachoqtpie
    nachoqtpie Posts: 81
    Options
    You're doing GREAT! I think that one of the reasons you think you have a "long way to go" is because you see yourself every day! I'm sure that if you took a few pictures of you now, and look at some pictures of you from back then, you will see a big difference! We all do! :-)
  • ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,772 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!!!!!
  • lappyd425
    lappyd425 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!! Keep up the great work and you'll be to your goal in no time!!!
  • luly727
    Options
    THxs I still dont see alot of change, but if I look close, the old pic i have on the same TShirt as the new pic..so it feels alot looser now..but oh :( than damn turkey gobble under my chin is sad so sad:( Any exercises for that???
  • lyndsloo
    lyndsloo Posts: 242
    Options
    Wow! Super job...I can really see a difference. Keep it up!! )
  • somigliana
    somigliana Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Great job--I can certainly see a difference :)
    Keep it up!
  • driver_10
    driver_10 Posts: 16
    Options
    Keep up the fight! Time will pass and the results will develope. Dont stop moving forwards. Good job.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I am gonna slap ya upside the head!:angry: WHY would you have a frowny face???:huh:

You are 18 pounds lighter:happy: .....100's of times healthier :bigsmile: .....just from the changes to date.

:smile: :wink: Attitude is everything my dear. WE are never going to be 25 again, period. BUT we are blessed to be here today, healthier and smarter than we were at 25 (at least in my case)

Please focus on the positive. You look great:glasses: ! I always thought, during my losing process, that the same date 1 yr before I would have been crying because I GAINED a pound or 10, not lost! :sad:

Now look at yourself with fresh eyes. You are doing a wonderful, fantastic, PHENOMENAL job of changing your life and living longer, and healthier!:smile::laugh: :happy: :tongue: :smooched: :heart: :drinker: :bigsmile:

I AM SO VERY PROUD OF YOU!!

:flowerforyou: Jeannie
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!