Bodymedia Fit locked up?

Options
amsparky
amsparky Posts: 825 Member
Hi all!

I'm just wondering if anyone who has a BMF has ever had it lock up? It's locked on double green lights. I Googled it and only found one post - they said they had to let the battery die and then they don't sync with their phone. If that is the case, I will be furious!! I have wanted one of these for YEARS!

And yes, I have already contacted customer service, but sometimes posting places like this are faster! :)

Replies

• rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    this has never happened to me, which model do you have? core? link?
  • amsparky
    Options
    Link. It makes me sad...
  • Keriri
    Keriri Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there.

I am coming out of long time lurker status just to answer this question since when it happened to me, I was nearly in tears from the frustration.

Press and hold the button on the armband for 20-30 seconds to reboot it. If you have the link model, you'll need to re-pair with your devices after rebooting. I also had a weird issue with the app not showing the correct info for the day after rebooting, but if you sync with the website, the correct calorie burn will show. The app will be fine after midnight, when it switches to a new day.

I hope this helps!
  • twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    i was just going to say, push and hold button. reset it.
  • amsparky
    Options
    I swear I tried this and it didn't work...just tried it again and it worked!!!

Thanks so much!! :)
  • starpulp
    starpulp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting/commenting on this!! I JUST had the same issue, and holding the button (for an excessively long time of 20+ seconds), it magically did restart. Whalah! I seem to be back in business. Thank you!!!!!