One Month!

Options
Can ya'll see a difference? I can! I'm excited! ... Even though it's only been 6 pounds that I've lost >_<

12.jpg

Taken at the start ! ^

121.jpg

Taken last night! ^

Replies

• xocrystalox99
    Options
    working on resizing now, sorry!
  • marcuscross104
    marcuscross104 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    yay! first one to respond! i see it, wow!
  • cryswest57
    cryswest57 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    you look great! what are you doing?
  • xocrystalox99
    Options
    Thanks guys.. [: I havent really tried any one thing and stuck to it ... I go to the gym 5 days a week for an hr + .. and if i cant make it to the gym because it's closed and I had work, I do the biggest loser last chance workout.. Before I used to drink SO MUCH soda and coffee it was ridiculous, but now I don't drink any more...Once or twice I've had cravings for soda (i was literally raised on soda, ugh!) so i just had a sip here and there of diet pepsi..and I try to eat better than I was before.. I used to eat LOTS of take out.. I'm still trying to improve lots! I'd like to get lots of nice, defined muscles!
  • brittroady0
    brittroady0 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great job! Looking super good so far - I've also just completed about 5 weeks of the MFP program and weight training 3x/week and cardio 2x week - down 9 lbs!

One day at a time - Keep up the great work!
  • ukheather
    ukheather Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    wow, great job!
  • coxg6
    coxg6 Posts: 9
    Options
    Can definitely see the difference! Well done! And you're doing it right and healthily. Great motivation! Keep up the good work!
  • kellijauch
    kellijauch Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Heck yes you can see a difference! Lookin foxy girl! You didn't have much extra to lose, that's why 6 pounds is such a noticeable difference. Plus, I personally don't care for scales. I think it's more about the way you look and how you feel. Great job!
  • wannalose25
    wannalose25 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    there's a difference
  • ziggyboys
    ziggyboys Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Stay away from soda, even the diet ones.... I still have to have some coffee on the way to work so I don't feel like killing someone when I get here... haha Great job...
  • Timmmy40
    Timmmy40 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Definitely! You look amazing!! :bigsmile:
  • christinaprey1
    christinaprey1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have also been at it for a month and have lost 6 pounds! Great job! I can absolutely see a huge difference in your stomach!
  • xocrystalox99
    Options
    Thanks you guys! :D I'm really excited, and it's great to hear that you all see the difference too and it's not just me!
  • iansgirl4ever
    Options
    There is definitely a difference!!! Good job!!! Keep up the good work! :smile:
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I think I see a difference.

Very important to try and take pics at the same time of day and under the same lighting. Like I said, I think I see a difference but to me, you looked fab in the before photo anyway! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!