30 day shred-day 2

Options
azuremiste
azuremiste Posts: 46 Member
So after looking at everyone's results from 30ds I finally decided to try it myself. Here on day 2 my legs feel like noodles! I am so sore but in a very good way. Can't wait to post some after pics!

Replies

• Chula1962
    Chula1962 Posts: 30
    Options
    Looks like we have things in common. I have 65 pounds to lose, I am also just starting 30DS ! Let's hope the sore continues to feel "good" !!!!!!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    The soreness will go away after a few days but don't let the lack of soreness after make you think that you are not working hard. I haven't got soreness from 30DS since July and I've done it 4 times since then.

Can't wait to see your results! Keep it up!
  • azuremiste
    Options
    Thanks for the comment,Dixie. Good to know!
  • fstender
    fstender Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Im on level 3...it is so wonderful.....I can't believe how well it works! Good luck and make sure you take pictures. Keep in mind you won't see a huge weight loss from this unless your doing cardio on top of it...but oh boy the inches just melt off!
  • iansgirl4ever
    Options
    I'm planning to start 30 Day Shred on April 1st......Ive done it for a few weeks before and it's BRUTAL!! I was sooooooo sore! I'm planning to do it a little different and stick to each level for a month. Do you think that will work too? I've got 85 more pounds to lose and it feels like it's impossible but I'm sure gonna give it my best! Good luck!
  • l0vexu3
    l0vexu3 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! I am on Level 3 day 4. I remember I could not even walk the first few days!!! lol it gets easier and you will see a difference !!
  • azuremiste
    Options
    I am definitely struggling to walk today! It's a little better since I slept. I have made it through level 1 in the past but never any further. Iansgirl-I think you should do it as it's meant to be, 10 days per level and see how that goes first. I've seen lots of posts about how people prefer level 2 and 3 better anyway. Good luck to you too! have you joined the April 30DS group?
  • dreamingless
    dreamingless Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi all :)

Looking to talk to some others doing 30 day shred, I'm on day 2 - level 1

Feel free to add me so we can motivate each other

x
  • katimama
    katimama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm about to order the DVD after seeing so many great success stories on here. Do I need to purchase anything else? I have a yoga mat already and I have a set of 5 pound weights (fingers crossed I can find them!).
  • MariaYaremchak
    MariaYaremchak Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi all :)

Looking to talk to some others doing 30 day shred, I'm on day 2 - level 1

Feel free to add me so we can motivate each other

x

I am also on Day 2 of 30DS. I started last night. Feel free to add me for motivation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!