THREE POUNDS AWAY FROM BREAKING 200

Options
JingleMuffin
JingleMuffin Posts: 543 Member
AHHH i am now 3 pounds away from being under 200!!!!! come on baby! i want to make it happen this week!!!!!!! im so extactic :)
i want to be ONE hundred something im going to have a giggle fit. :) had my son last year and i was over 247. im ready to say goodbye to two hundred and NEVER see it again!!! what a stupid number. unless its money. id take 200 bucks :P

lovely day people!!!

Replies

• Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    oooh me too. $200 would start a nice new wardrobe, right? :) Congrats, girl. Can't wait to get there myself. :)
  • JingleMuffin
    Options
    lets do it!
  • gamecock
    gamecock Posts: 36
    Options
    Congrats!! Cant wait to be there myself!!
  • burtam
    burtam Posts: 42
    Options
    YAY!!! So excited! I have 5.6lbs to go myself... ONEDERLAND!!!!!!
  • mictur
    mictur Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Will keep my fingers crossed and pray that you will make it. I hope I make it by the end of summer. Got 18 to go! Good luck.:flowerforyou:
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    That's so exciting! Congrats on all your success thus far! You're so close!
  • JingleMuffin
    Options
    its funny 199 isint my goal weight but its such a big deal to me. :) ill still have over 50 to go after that. but im so stoked its silly.
  • KikiG1991
    KikiG1991 Posts: 27
    Options
    wow, congratulations :D you'll make it, you've been working so hard :)
  • wiseg2
    wiseg2 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weightloss so far! I haven't seen that weight since my freshman year of high school and I can't wait to see it again.
  • ChristineMcGrae
    Options
    Congrats! Can't wait to see the update to you being under 200!! :flowerforyou:
  • JingleMuffin
    Options
    neither can i :) thank you for all the support. you're all so lovely.
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    Congratulation on your weight loss thus far. I am about 4 pounds away too..we can do this!!!
  • ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,772 Member
    Options
    That is great!!! :bigsmile:
  • JingleMuffin
    Options
    201 right now! come on! fat fat go away come again another day!
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    So excited for you!!! 36 lbs so far is great!!!
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    So excited for you!!! 36 lbs so far is great!!!
  • nbenos
    nbenos Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Once you hit that 199 mark, you will be so thrilled with yourself....you will feel as if you can take on the world for a few days. Keep up the great work. It is obvious that you are working hard and the hard work is paying off for you!!!! You inspire me!
  • genann
    genann Posts: 236
    Options
    AHHH i am now 3 pounds away from being under 200!!!!! come on baby! i want to make it happen this week!!!!!!! im so extactic :)
    i want to be ONE hundred something im going to have a giggle fit. :) had my son last year and i was over 247. im ready to say goodbye to two hundred and NEVER see it again!!! what a stupid number. unless its money. id take 200 bucks :P

lovely day people!!!

WOW!!!!! You go girl!!!
  • keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    Congratsand great work! I loved getting under 200 and am looking forward to 50 lbs lost. I am 2 lbs away.
  • jennk221
    jennk221 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I have been trying to reach the same goal! I wanted to be under 200 by my next Dr.'s visit on July 8th! I have been at 200.5 for days! Seriously! UGH!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!