Does anyone have month by month pictures?

Options
I've been working out pretty hard for nearly 3 months now. Cardio and lifting. I take pictures of every angle every month but I just can't see a difference and I'm starting to get discouraged. Am I just not realistic on the kind of difference to expect in a month's time? Does anyone have any month by month progress pictures that i can see for comparison?

Replies

• dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    You could just be experiencing a stall... how are your measurements? If the scale and tape aren't budging, definitely a stall or related to TOM.

I'll show you mine but it's just Day 1 and 83. I don't take pics daily but my phone just freezes when I try to make photos with 3 images. Pretty much Day 1 is Jan 1 and Day 83 was two days ago..

23, 5' 6"
    SW: 181.5
    CW: 167
    GW: 160

Day 1 was Jan 1, Day 83 was yesterday
    19593344_4703.jpg

The scale hasn't budged more than half a lb in almost an entire month. I empathize with your frustration.
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Have you been taking measurements?

This past month I didn't really see a difference in my progress photos (I take them monthly), but my measurements were a far more encouraging report!!
  • SkinnyBeth4Life
    SkinnyBeth4Life Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the pictures and the measurement advice. I've taken a few measurement but I really need someone to help to get it all acurately. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!