Reasons for Losing Weight - Selfish Edition!

Options
2»

Replies

• Aimeebird1
    Aimeebird1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Because I'd like to be the hot friend, for once.

This im always the nice fat friend ...:grumble:
  • melbournemummy79
    Options
    I want to wear a form fitting black dress and look fabulous :)
    I want to feel comfortable swanning around in a bathing suit on my holiday with my partner.
    I also want to be able to wear sexy undies again *giggles*
  • Aloe9100
    Aloe9100 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    When you see someone you haven't seen in awhile and get the "wow you got hot" reaction ;)

Exactly!!
  • melbournemummy79
    Options
    So I can shamelessly post pictures of my tan bikini body on Facebook when I'm on vacation :)

Oh and I also would LOVE this too!!
    Baby belly may not allow for bikinis though LOL
  • ashlbubba
    ashlbubba Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I don't want to be fat like "so and so's" wife after I have a baby!!
  • laf0195
    laf0195 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    When I travel, I want to not be the "fat American" but as hot as the Americans on TV. You know what I mean?

I'd like to have my pick of guys. That sounds horrible, but you said selfish, right? For once I'd like men's attention to be on me because they find me attractive. Sometimes I think guys don't even see me as a female. >.<

I want to be a success story, and get that reaction ten years down the line when people say "you never weighed that much! you're tiny!"

I want to be able to do parkour. (hence my ticker). When (not if) I do parkour, I am going to show off soooooo much. :)
  • synthomarsh
    synthomarsh Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    so I can throw higher spinning hook kicks Kaboom!

I wanna be able to super hero save a stranger who is getting jumped one day, just a personal goal
  • Mighty_Rabite
    Mighty_Rabite Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    My original inspirations for losing weight actually were the following:

1 - be more attractive to the opposite sex

2 - to make those who burned me in my past really think twice about what they missed out upon

The health reasoning has come to be a major factor since I started, but that was my initial rocket fuel.
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    1. I want to look good in a bathing suit! :glasses:
    2. I want to SHOCK my husband on our wedding night with what is under the gown! :smooched:
    3. I want to go to a damn amusement park and be able to get on all the rides! :tongue:
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    I want to turn heads. I want to look hot in a bikini. I want to be the skinny sister, the hot friend, and the trophy wife.
  • daterminedfatburnerX
    daterminedfatburnerX Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I wanna losing weight and say damn if only I could date myself :P
    Another is to make guys drool when they look at me.
    I'll finally have a reason to be cocky
  • AbrilDeJordania
    Options
    1.To get into a dance school
    2. To feel happy in that little black dress
  • hisgirl86
    hisgirl86 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I want to turn heads. I want to look hot in a bikini. I want to be the skinny sister, the hot friend, and the trophy wife.

^ This.
  • alitap
    alitap Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    1) i wish to get more guys oogling at me (i already have noticed men doing it since i dropped 16kgs)
    2) wish to wear shorts/mini skirts without cribbing about my flabby thighs
    3) wish to look stunning in photos and my wedding dress in a few years time
    4) want my boyfried to compliment me more and not take me for granted
    5) want to be the sexiest cousin in my family
    6) want to be able to wear everything freely without worrying about the sizes being available
    7) want to look sexy kicking *kitten* at the gym
    8) want my boyfriend to be able to carry me, although im not sure if he can even after i reach my goal weight, since he is dispicablly skinny
    9) want to sit on a bicycle seat, or any seat for that matter, for long without my *kitten* hurting after a while
    10) if i ever wish to sky-dive, i dont want gravity to give up on my body and i fall down flat and die
  • wassergottin
    wassergottin Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I want to be noticed for a fabulous body. (And I want to notice it, too!)

I want people to be jealous of my husband.

I want to be the hot friend.

I want to earn more. (Because according to studies, the thinner a woman is the more money she earns and people are very judgmental of women that aren't thin.)

I want to not be embarrassed to show off my belly.

I want to be withing 15 lbs of my husband. (I'm currently at 135 and he's at 107 so I'm trying to lose and he's trying to gain.)