No turning back now

Options
Hello there. As someone who finds herself so easily distracted from targets and goals, I was looking for a place that would help give me some accountability. I stumbled across this website and am thrilled at how easy it is to track progress throughout a weight-loss journey. I'm ready to do this, ready for this change and I'm so happy to have found a place like this that seems so incredibly supportive. :)

Replies

• LittleMissAngi
    LittleMissAngi Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I look forward to hearing your success story!
  • ritodcin03
    ritodcin03 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    welcome! I agree completely!
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I was in the same boat as you, but this site has changed me! You are going to love it here!!
    Good luck on your journey :smile:
  • dggaines
    dggaines Posts: 1
    Options
    I agree. I am not much for sticking with things, but over the last few months I have become increasingly unhappy and uncomfortable with myself. I started Jenny Craig on Saturday, and decided to start tracking everything on this site because I can also do updates from my IPhone. Seeing everything in front of me makes me a little more accountable, I have to stick with this if I want results.
  • aphroditespalace
    Options
    welcome to MFP =) It is truly amazing all the support you are offered and to actually know what you are putting in your body