Suggestions! Cardio DVD for someone that is NOT coordinated!

Options
I couldn't dance on hot coals... Literally, the most uncoordinated person in the world.

I do cardio at the gym for 80 minutes in the morning (treadmill, rowing and cycling) but I am looking for a DVD that I can use at night for an extra fat burn before bed. I don't want to have to go buy weights or stretching bands or a step or a concrete boulder. Just a good old fashioned cardio workout without needing dance lessons or a degree from Juilliard. 30-45 minute workout is ideal!

ANY SUGGESTIONS???

Replies

• edinbors
    edinbors Posts: 112
    Options
    Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltddown its yoga with a twist that adds dynamic moves to get your heart rate up! Love it!
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels tends to rely on traditional calisthenics rather than dance to get your heart going. Have you tried the 30 Day Shred yet?
  • kah78
    kah78 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Any of Leslie Sansone's walk videos. If you want 30-45 minutes, you want a 2-3 mile walk. It's not boring, and anyone can do it...and break a sweat! Her website is www.walkathome.com, and you can often find them cheaper on Ebay, etc. They are even available at Costco. Target, etc. Some of them do use "boosters". But they are always optional. If you have netflix, you can try some of them out for free...that's how I found her and got started.
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    You can't be the most uncoordinated person in the world... I thought that was me? :)

I've been doing Leslie Sansone workouts and like them. It is walking moreso than dancing... and that is about as coordinated as I can handle right now!
  • scrmom74
    scrmom74 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels is a good one. I am like you...no coordination.
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Yea, Jillian's 30 day Shred - thats the reason why I don't like it, its just too simple BUT it is effective and will kick your butt. It is best if you buy 5lb weights but thats only $10 and the DVD is only $10 so its a good Idea.

I've adored Turbo Jam for almost 4 years but if you have no co-ordination, not recommended. I'm no dancer but still..
  • burtam
    burtam Posts: 42
    Options
    LOL!! I swear it is me!! :)
  • burtam
    Options
    Jillian Michaels tends to rely on traditional calisthenics rather than dance to get your heart going. Have you tried the 30 Day Shred yet?

I haven't! I think I am intimidated! Good tho?
  • burtam
    Options

I haven't! I think I am intimidated! Good tho?
  • Jamiebee24
    Jamiebee24 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred is amazing. I haven't heard anyone say that they don't like it. Its quick, and you get a good sweat! :)
  • kac452
    kac452 Posts: 10
    Options
    Jillian Michael's Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. It's a 50 min. workout that includes seven 6-minute circuits. No weights. I absolutely love it.
  • burtam
    Options
    You can't be the most uncoordinated person in the world... I thought that was me? :)

I've been doing Leslie Sansone workouts and like them. It is walking moreso than dancing... and that is about as coordinated as I can handle right now!

OOO SOO excited! Costco has kits for $11.50 right now! Gonna go get one!

Thank you!
    http://www.walkathome.com/
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure why so many people are suggesting 30 Day Shred to the OP? It is not pure cardio and it requires weights. Jillian Michaels' BFBM is what you want - it's tough but it's just pure cardio.
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure why so many people are suggesting 30 Day Shred to the OP? It is not pure cardio and it requires weights. Jillian Michaels' BFBM is what you want - it's tough but it's just pure cardio.

Because that one is an hour long.
  • 623Hernandez
    623Hernandez Posts: 458
    Options
    I am uncoordinated too! I will have to check some of these out. I wonder if netflix has them? I don't want to waist money on something I can't do or don't like. Great topic!
  • burtam
    Options
    I am uncoordinated too! I will have to check some of these out. I wonder if netflix has them? I don't want to waist money on something I can't do or don't like. Great topic!

I understand completely!

Just got back from Costco - Only $9.00 (for the Leslie Sansone kits there. I got the Punch Up Your Walk one.. Comes with weighted gloves...
    Excited!
  • burtam
    Options
    Jillian Michael's Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. It's a 50 min. workout that includes seven 6-minute circuits. No weights. I absolutely love it.

Gonna try this one next! Once I build some stamina!
  • 623Hernandez
    623Hernandez Posts: 458
    Options
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWA! Netflix has em!!!! NICE $9 is not bad at all!
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options

I understand completely!

Just got back from Costco - Only $9.00 (for the Leslie Sansone kits there. I got the Punch Up Your Walk one.. Comes with weighted gloves...
    Excited!

The punch up your walk is one of my favorites! Good choice!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

I understand completely!

Excited!

I LOVE Leslie :love: Enjoy working out!