halfway picture

Options
ron2282
ron2282 Posts: 2,772 Member
I know I'm losing weight becuase of how my clothes fit, but when I look in the mirror I still can't see it. Then I looked at pictures of myself taken at the beginning of the year and compared it to one taken last week. I was so happy at the difference that I had to share. It was hard to find a "before" picture of me because I've always hid from the camera. This is the only one I could find that showed anything below my shoulders.

The "before" one was taken on January 4th of this year at my mom's birthday dinner. It was a day after I decided that I needed to make a change, my weight was 204. The "halfway" one was taken last Saturday at my little brother brothers high school graduation. I still have a while to go until I hit my goal, but I'm so happy about how far I've come. This site and everyone on it has helped me so much more than I ever thought possible.

meandmom.jpg

IMG_0204-1.jpg

Replies

• ron2282
    Options
    I don't know how to make them bigger....sorry!
  • danazsweet
    danazsweet Posts: 52
    Options
    OMG you look great! I know what you mean as far as looking in the mirror and not seeing myself as I am. Pictures are a great resource. I need to take before pics and then along the way pics too. Thanks for sharing! And great job!
  • maree
    maree Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look really great!!
  • elyse0210
    elyse0210 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Good job! :)
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    There is a major difference. You look gorgeous!
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    That is SO wonderful!!! You are doing great! I am half way too and lovin it...It seems like the first half is happening faster than the second half though which is not so fun, but we just keep a truckin...:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    you're looking good!!!
  • faithstephenson
    faithstephenson Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! You look great:) Keep up the great work!
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Looking good...congrats!!
    And I know what you mean about not being able to see a difference when you look in the mirror..I still can't either!!
  • husker_gal
    husker_gal Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I can't see them! can you repost?
  • ron2282
    Options
    I can't see them! can you repost?

I can't figure out how to make them bigger without cutting me in half, so I upload them to my profile. If you want to see them you can go to my page and look at my pics there. The "before" one is a little fuzzy but it's bigger than in this topic.
  • Lisamarie1226
    Lisamarie1226 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! Way to go.

Keep going, you'll reach your goals. I agree that this is a wonderful community to be a part of, I'm so glad I joined.
  • sherry12carlson
    Options
    You are looking good. Way to go! I took some ugly profile pictures of myself today with the self-timer so I could chart progress. As you notice in my profile picture, I'm hiding behind something, in this case a post, but usually small children.
  • amyday1
    amyday1 Posts: 35
    Options
    Beautiful. : )
  • nachoqtpie
    nachoqtpie Posts: 81
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!! Great job!! I hope that I can post a half way picture sometime in the near future! Great job!!
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Congrats Ron!
  • HotMommy0609
    HotMommy0609 Posts: 224
    Options
    Looking gooood! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!