100+ Lbs to Lose? I started a new group :)

Options
LET'S GET PROUD - 100+ POUNDS TO LOSE

The challenges associated with losing a significant amount of weight are unique. This group is for people looking to lose 100+ pounds through healthy eating and exercise. No shaming, no blaming. Keep it positive. We won't kick you out once you lose the weight ;) And those that have lost a significant amount already are welcome too. Let's get proud!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/13085-let-s-get-proud-100-pounds-to-lose

If you're interested, let me know.

Replies

• XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Bump! Im interested but the link didnt bring me to group
  • morgainejasmine
    morgainejasmine Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    me too
  • PrayerMiracle
    Options
    :)
  • Tiredofbeingfat13
    Tiredofbeingfat13 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I wanna join but the link didnt lead me to it
  • gettingbec2basics
    gettingbec2basics Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Derp. Helps if I make it a public group :) Try now?
  • mummyzena
    mummyzena Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Interested and joined.xx
  • gettingbec2basics
    Options
    Just an FYI, we're closing the group at 100 people, currently at 78. We want to keep it small so we can get to know one another. So if you're interested, pop over and join :)
  • LinFlemmer331
    LinFlemmer331 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join, but the link didn't work.
  • OMGItsErinPratt
    OMGItsErinPratt Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely, definitely interested!
  • MadameMiranda
    MadameMiranda Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm interested I had 100+ lbs to lose I lost 30 now I have 95 to go do I qualify
  • sophia_grant
    Options
    I'd love to join!
  • gettingbec2basics
    Options
    Okay, I added anyone that replied that I didn't already see in the group. That puts us just over 100, so I've closed the group for now :) If I missed you just send me a message. Thanks :)
  • TOPSmarca
    TOPSmarca Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Marca and I have more than 100 lbs, to lose. I am looking for support buddies to help me get there!! I have a few challenges (but I think we all do) especially with exercise. I have had nerve damage to my inner ear and for the last 5 years have lived with constant vertigo.... though it has gotten WAY better it will never be gone. I have also gained 70 lbs in that 5 years :-/ but am ready to make a serious change!!! I am looking forward to getting to know you all!!!
  • WhiteGirlWasted13
    WhiteGirlWasted13 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Just found this group today. Any room for one more? Maybe one of your 100 isn't active? Every day logger-inner here! ;)