30 Day Shred Question

Options
I'm on day 7 of 30DS. I only took one day off (yesterday) and am back at it. When do you move up to the next level? Suggestions?

Thanks!

Replies

• fluffykitsune
    fluffykitsune Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    You do 10 total days of each level, not including rest days. The 30 days end up being more like 34 - 40 days including rest days.
  • ziggypop93
    ziggypop93 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I actually feel stupid right now - of course it's 10 days per level. Sheesh!
  • ellygolightly
    Options
    Thanks! I actually feel stupid right now - of course it's 10 days per level. Sheesh!

I didn't know that either until I searched online haha. It would help if she specified that...
  • mindyjo74
    mindyjo74 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Dont forget that you can go at your own pace. You dont have to do what the program says. If you need longer on one level thats ok. Take your time and be safe!! :happy:
  • AprilRN10
    AprilRN10 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Dont forget that you can go at your own pace. You dont have to do what the program says. If you need longer on one level thats ok. Take your time and be safe!! :happy:

This!
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Im trying to do monday to friday and have weekends off. Im on day 3 today so It will take me 2 weeks a level, I tried every day last time but gave up after 17 days as I over did it and couldnt be bothered to keep going. Im hoping doing 5 days a week is a better way. However you want to do it is up to you