Has anyone tried Green Bean Coffee Extract?

Options
Has anyone tried it? If so does it work? Where did you buy it or what is it called? I see so many out there and I'm not sure what one will really work. I saw it on Dr. Oz but just wanted to see if anyone has tried it and what your results are.

Thanks

Replies

• Babeskeez
    Babeskeez Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m3u35jstN81qf7es8.gif
  • corsayre8
    corsayre8 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Don't you think there is a reason that we keep hearing about these new magic diet pills, but there has yet to be one that is tried and true?
  • Blancahdz
    Options
    I tried it and it didnt work for me.:ohwell: i didnt see a difference.

14812242.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    There is no magic pill, potion, suppliment, food that is going to speed up your weight loss. No one in the world would be fat if there was. Eat at a caloric deficit and exercise is the one way, well apart from WLS.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,608 Member
    Options
    If you send me $29.95, I can send you information on the best pill ever.

Results not typical. Exercise and diet are part of this program.

This is sarcasm.:laugh:

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Argh, Dr. Oz has done it again!
  • Fast_Track
    Fast_Track Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    *raises hand* I'll admit it! I tried it.

Didn't do a thing for me.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Good god. Stop watching Dr. Oz. That dude will sell anything to make a buck.
  • cloveraz
    cloveraz Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Barf.....Give me straight up coffee and I'll call it a day..Better yet, I'll work it into my food diary and go from there. Like everyone said, there is no magic pill. Just keep track of your food intake and workouts on your MFP diary, and you will be good to go.....You CAN DO IT!!! :drinker:
  • lyninit2winit
    lyninit2winit Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Good god. Stop watching Dr. Oz. That dude will sell anything to make a buck.

RIGHT!!!
  • iggyboo93
    iggyboo93 Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Tried it. Didn't work.
  • newmelady
    newmelady Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I tried it and it didnt work for me.:ohwell: i didnt see a difference.

14812242.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Same here.................:laugh:
  • chooselove
    chooselove Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Oz is a QUACK.
  • wackyfunster
    wackyfunster Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I have found that coffee bean extract is really effective for me in terms of waking me up in the morning. I just call it 'coffee' though.
  • jessbixl
    jessbixl Posts: 34
    Options
    Okay, I have been taking it. I HAVE lost weight...but then again I'm on metformin (diabetic medicine) which is causing me to lose weight (I was losing weight before I started taking green coffee bean). I can't tell if the green coffee bean is "working". It for some weird reason causes me to sometimes have low blood sugar attacks (not always) then again I am diabetic..I hear it's suppose to balance out your blood sugar..doesn't really do that for me. I got mine from https://authenticgreencoffee.com/. It was kind of pricey. the pills supposedly had no fillers or binders and was about 800 mgs supposed to be taken twice a day. (which is what I hear you should take in order for it to be effective. I don't recommend you order from that website because they will call you constantly non stop trying to sell you more products. They will however refund your money within 30 days if you're not satisfied with their product. I got my money back from them because I thought it was a rip what they sold me. So anyways that;s my story..
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Dr. Oz? Really? Again? :huh: