Losing weight from sides only QQ

Options
Losing inches* is more like it.
So I've recently been losing weight, but I have the problem of only losing it from my sides! D: my tummy doesn't want to seem to go down any where as much as my hips have. My mom says I'm one of those people who lose weight from side to side rather than from front to back lol is there any way to make my tummy go down more? I do weight crunches on my abs and cardio. But any other types of exercise I can do? (I do weights on my arms and legs as well) I want to slim down from the front!

Replies

• berrymuffins89
    berrymuffins89 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce. Just continue losing fat and exercising. Try adding in planks.
  • chooselove
    chooselove Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    clean diet, a bunch of cardio and weights.
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Yes you can spot reduce and I have the secret just paypal me 1 payment of 399.99 and it's youuuuuuurrrrrsss!!!!!
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    It'll go but it'll go last. Don't fret, you'll get there.
  • hiyomi
    hiyomi Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Yes you can spot reduce and I have the secret just paypal me 1 payment of 399.99 and it's youuuuuuurrrrrsss!!!!!

Lmao with them and I might just ;D
  • ninjakowski
    ninjakowski Posts: 158
    Options
    Agh lucky you, I have the opposite problem lol. Belly is shrinking, and my hips still looks disproportionately huge!!
    Just comes down to genetics really, everyone has their own area that the fat comes off last. As you reduce your body fat % it will gradually decrease over time.

You can do ab exercises to tighten up the area and improve the look slightly, but the fat will go when it's ready!
  • NicolesMinion
    Options
    You might also want to add CLA as a supplement. In blind placebo trials Conjugated Linoleic Acid has shown the ability to impact body composition in conjunction with diet and exercise. It can especially help in the case of your belly. I have just added it to my regime and can't tell you from experience but I did read the research and it has been replicated by other research groups. So it looks like it could help. (btw I have a PhD in Food Science so I can read the research with a critical eye and it is legit)