hello

Options
hey im lorna and im new to this i want to loose 25 lbs of baby weight.hope i can chat to other mummys who have lost the weight or are in the process of doing so xxxx:smile:

Replies

• lorna24
    lorna24 Posts: 12
    Options
    hey im lorna and im new to this i want to loose 25 lbs of baby weight.hope i can chat to other mummys who have lost the weight or are in the process of doing so xxxx:smile:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome! There are TONS of new moms on here! You're going to love it here, good luck!
    :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • divalovesyou1
    Options
    Welcome, I'm not a mother but, I hope I can extend support on journey to shedding those pounds!!:flowerforyou:

Good Luck and welcome!!

70715.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • tamgreg
    tamgreg Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am new to this site but I am so glad I was introduced to it! I am on my way to losing 20-25lbs starting today! I have a real problem with willpower though, but I think that seeing how many calories I am consuming will really help me! This is great. Good luck everyone!:happy:
    71148.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • marisa0918
    marisa0918 Posts: 178
    Options
    Hey I new here too...just signed up yesterday. My daughter just turned a year old last month , and I am trying to loose my extra baby weight. I've been dieting for 2 months now and lost 16 pounds! YEA, but I still have 30 more I would like to loose (ok it's not all baby weight...I would like to get back to my cheerleader body lol) Well nice meeting you :smile:

Marisa