big mac attack!!!!!

Options
today for lunch i had a big mac and fries----the works... :( omg it was so good havent had any fast food in weeks. it tasted so good. but i was still ok with my calories for the day bc i am having soup for dinner but i felt so sluggish and tired the rest of the day. yikes!!! i dont even know why i did it. at least i ate good for breakfast and dinner and i did work out. this is my week 3 of working out and doing this site, has this happened to anyone and why now on week3????

help i dont want to fall off the wagon here. i already lost 6lbs and want to be good and continue my journey.

Sharon:sad:

Replies

• gamecock
    gamecock Posts: 36
    Options
    I wouldnt say you fell off the wagon. This is a lifestyle change. If you cut foods out completely, you will not be able to stick with it. I hope you enjoyed it. As long as you go back to what you have been doing you are fine.
  • melissaogdenrhode
    Options
    It's ok to fall off the wagon now and then....just savor it and make sure those times are far and few in between.
  • ieatstickers
    ieatstickers Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    we all fall off the wagon at some point. the important thing is to get back on it and finish the ride.
  • Jamiebee24
    Jamiebee24 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't let one meal get you down. You gave in, and you just have to remember not to give in every day. As long as you wake up tomorrow, start fresh you'll be just fine! Pretty soon, you'll look at those fast food places with disgust...I know I do every morning when I drive by them after my workout!! As simple and as easy as they are, they are terrible for you and make you feel like complete crap! Good luck, and don't let one meal get ya down!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I had a McDonalds hamburger the other day for the first time in months. What I liked most about it was the pickles. It had a weird aftertaste, I thought.

You just have to exercise self-control. Don't go into a McDonalds and you can't buy a Big Mac! You are making excellent progress. Try to remember what's important.
  • HeatherCanDoIt
    HeatherCanDoIt Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Don't even think that you fell off the wagon, You stayed within your calories so you are fine! Don't be too hard on yourself!
  • 1QueenB
    1QueenB Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Thats' sound sooooo good!!!!!:ohwell: But hey you were under your calories for the day and you are exercising. But just to keep it in balance, add maybe 10mins to your usual workout if it will make you feel better. Keep up the good work you will be fine.
  • CMenendez
    CMenendez Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Def don't start attacking yourself because you at something "bad". Of course McD's is not good for you but you just enjoy what you ate and work it off. Continue on your weigh to you weight loss goal. We are often to quick to guilty ourselves for doing something bad and if you are an emotional eater then you can start on a downward spiral. Look at the positive you have lost 6lbs and you will be losing more. Continue on your journey!!
  • karenmacneil
    Options
    :happy:
    Everyone needs a Mac Attack every now and again - we're just human after all =) It's clear that it's not an every day event for you so no harm done!!
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Don't worry, it'll happen!! It's very hard to cut things like that out completely.. however I very rarely eat out, especially fast food.. and when I do I find that it's not as good as I remember and I end up not feeling well after.

I've found that when I get a craving for a burger (your big mac) tacos, subs.. I just buy the things at the store and make my own! Much tastier, better for you and normally cheaper!