I have no friends....Let's get to know each other :)

Options
I'm currently on a healthy eating hype and I would very much like to meet new people and get to know all you lovely lot. Feel free to add me :) xx

Replies

• nomorebamboozles
    nomorebamboozles Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) Are you just wanting to eat healthier or lose weight as well? Either way, I wish you the best of luck. It really helps to have MFP friends here to motivate you and to be accountable to. I'd love to be friends as I just started (again) last week :)
  • SianLeighan
    SianLeighan Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming to lose about 60lbs as I'm currently 199lbs and am very uncomfortable in myself. I started at 203lbs so I must be doing something right at the moment. I definitely find it easier to stick to healthy eating when I have other people to talk to.
  • coz1979
    coz1979 Posts: 120
    Options
    Hey

Feel free to add me started on 7th jan 2013 and have lost just over 61lb still got 38lb to loose :)
  • hevhoyda
    hevhoyda Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Always welcome new friends...feel free to add
  • SAMC1989
    SAMC1989 Posts: 32
    Options
    Same here! :)xxx
  • Natashadb
    Natashadb Posts: 44
    Options
    Welcome! And Good Luck!

Feel free to add me too xxx
  • stewarac
    stewarac Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey! I joined a month ago but haven't done very much and am just starting out now. Good luck to you all, and here's hoping we can all achieve our goals :) Feel free to add everybody, friends gained is motivation gained.... its so muich easier when there's people to support each other xx
  • Misfit408
    Misfit408 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well, its 2013 and I'm a little late on my fitness goal! But, better late then never! Feel free to add me =]
  • SianLeighan
    Options
    Hey

Feel free to add me started on 7th jan 2013 and have lost just over 61lb still got 38lb to loose :)

WOW thats a huge loss!! Well done! Added :) x
  • SianLeighan
    Options
    Always welcome new friends...feel free to add

Added :) xx
  • SianLeighan
    Options
    Same here! :)xxx

Added :) xx
  • SianLeighan