Just Joined....

Options
Darlin
Darlin Posts: 17 Member
Hello. Could someone explain to me how to understand the Fats, Carbs, and Proteins? How many ounces etc is each? I don`t know how to count what I am doing.
Thanks.

Replies

• lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Based on the info you entered when you set up your info you will have a set amount of each per day across the bottom of your food diary. I found that by eating my favorite "standby" meals I quickly learned how to accomodate my food plan so I was eating the proper amount.
    I log everything and am quite honest about it so it has been an eye opener sometimes, in the beginning or on a bad day. If you are adopting a healthy diet you should have no problems at all!
    Welcome, please feel free to add me as a friend if you want some support!
  • austinusn
    austinusn Posts: 38
    Options
    Hi and welcome -- yes, this is setup for you automatically by the site though you can tailor it to your individual needs. For the most part the default settings are pretty good though. You'll be amazed to discover just how bad as well as good some foods are for you!!

Good luck!!
  • Darlin
    Options
    thanks. As I said, I am new here and I am not sure how to add friends. But I still dont understand about the numbers like with the protein ie..it says for daily total protein is 45. What does this mean or how do I count to make sure I dont go over it? I have tried to search the site but have not found where it tells how to know how many of each it means... ounces, grams, etc. Does anyone know?
    Yes, I am eating healthy and adding everything I eat.
    Thanks for the support. I also need it.
  • Darlin
    Options
    Hi and welcome -- yes, this is setup for you automatically by the site though you can tailor it to your individual needs. For the most part the default settings are pretty good though. You'll be amazed to discover just how bad as well as good some foods are for you!!

Good luck!!

How do I see the "label information on the foods? I also cant figure how to enter my exercise. I do like what I have seen here and I am going to use it. :)