Crazy food we eat?

nicolina823
nicolina823 Posts: 450 Member
edited September 21 in Recipes
I just made a whole wheat tortilla with peanut butter, strawberries and caramel vanilla swirl marshmallows because 1-I needed more fiber and 2-I'm craving the strangest things. May not be the healthies but it was sooooooo good :wink:

What strange things do you combine?

I'm always looking for interesting new ideas to keep my diary fresh.

Replies

• Scncartist
    Scncartist Posts: 173
    OMG! That sounds FANTASTIC!!!!
  • I eat either chocolate covered raisins or yogurt covered raisins with a spoonful of peanut butter. Kinda odd, but oh so good and still reasonably healthy. :bigsmile:
  • KatieM7
    KatieM7 Posts: 588 Member
    I love having crunchy in my yogurt so I put bear naked granola if we don't have that than I will put graham crackers in it. :love:
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    I just made a whole wheat tortilla with peanut butter, strawberries and caramel vanilla swirl marshmallows because 1-I needed more fiber and 2-I'm craving the strangest things. May not be the healthies but it was sooooooo good :wink:

Please tell me where you find caramel vanilla swirl marshmallows?????I have to try those!!
  • KiriKiriKiri
    KiriKiriKiri Posts: 227 Member
    LOL! I don't really crave strange things, except for when I am pregnant. When I was pregnant with my son, all I wanted was deli sandwiches: Turkey, american cheese, mayo, cranberry sauce, barbeque sauce on a soft roll. NASTY, right? No wonder I gained so much during pregnancy. Hahahahha....
  • vjjoseph
    vjjoseph Posts: 13 Member
    WOW, I never thought about the crazy things I eat. I must say these sound pretty good to me. Especially when you are craving sweets. And my hubby thought peanut butter and bananas on toasted wheat bread was crazy. LOL.
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    sometimes if I had a craving for dessert I would get a small bowl and put two spoonful of light cool whip and eat it frozen..yummy!
  • lifechanges06
    lifechanges06 Posts: 26 Member
    when i was little my mom would find me on a saturday morning with a spoon and container of frozen cool whip watching cartoons...oh the days lol.

heres a good snack its not weird or strange but very good and low cal.
    use 4tsp of cool whip and sugar free pudding mix together and its less than 100 calories its very good kinda like moouse......one of these days im gonna put it infreezer to see how that tastes. and also if use use 1 tsp of choc sprinkles( didnt know sprinkes are lowcal).
    im looking for lowcal and easy snacks too.pass em along please.
  • nicolina823
    nicolina823 Posts: 450 Member

Please tell me where you find caramel vanilla swirl marshmallows?????I have to try those!!

I found them in Hannafords and Shaws. They are made by Kraft
This discussion has been closed.