Need help

Options
I have stopped loosing weight this week Infact I actally added .2lbs, If you look at my diary I never go over my calories, I work out 6 times a week , every night I do cardio and do weights and cardio every 2nd night, Do I add more calories? Do I need to add sup to my diet to increase my calories? Maybe muscle gain? Im kind of lost

Replies

• aliemmar
    aliemmar Posts: 14
    Options
    Or maybe you gained muscle !!
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Day after day you are massively under your calorie goal. Eat more!
    You are simply not eating anywhere near enough for the amount of exercise you are doing.

You need to fuel your exercise (and your body) or you will stall.
    Personally I would add more food before supplements. Carbs aren't your enemy.

You might be better splitting cardio and strength training rather than doing cardio 6 times a week concentrate on quality training sessions for each.
  • xidia
    xidia Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    0.2lbs might just be water gain as your muscles repair themselves.

Are you taking measurements? Are your clothes getting looser?

And yes, eat lots to support that amount of exercise! Or cut back the cardio if you don't want to eat more...And check out the Eat, Train, Progress group, which gives you a personalised investigation by a couple of members who do this for anyone who asks because they're awesome like that :)
  • tricksee
    tricksee Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    0.2lbs?

I *kitten* more than that, mate.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    0.2lbs?

this!
  • Byrdsong1920
    Byrdsong1920 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Boomer sooner!

May be over training and at a plateau. Try metabolic testing , if your gym offers! Will help find fat burn zones and caloric intake needed! Could also be muscle gain! Definitely make sure u eat and keep ur "net" cals up!

Good luck! Shan Atl
  • jacob0308
    Options
    0.2 lbs?......... bladder and "waste-channel" contain up to 5 lbs. Be patient and eat enough. Real results take weeks and months and......
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    0.2lbs?

LOL:laugh:
  • misssiri
    misssiri Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    How much are you eating? My experience around here is that people who say they never go over are undereating. Also, that's not a muscle gain if you are eating at a deficit. .2lb is nothing. Most likely water.
  • holly1283
    holly1283 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Day after day you are massively under your calorie goal. Eat more!
    You are simply not eating anywhere near enough for the amount of exercise you are doing.

You need to fuel your exercise (and your body) or you will stall.
    Personally I would add more food before supplements. Carbs aren't your enemy.

You might be better splitting cardio and strength training rather than doing cardio 6 times a week concentrate on quality training sessions for each.
    THIS!