5'3" women how much do you eat?exercise?

Options
2»

Replies

• kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 1/2, and I'm currently at 1690. Friday is my last increase and I'll be at 1800. I weigh 177 (kind of stuck there, my own fault lol) .. I do 3 75-minute taekwondo/fitness classes a week. I would love to say I still walk on the treadmill on my off days, but who am I kidding.. lol
  • Debbiedebbiey
    Debbiedebbiey Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    1600 1700 1800 depending. On the day. 30 lbs to lose.
  • natm91
    natm91 Posts: 39
    Options
    im 5ft 4" i exercise when i can as i do shift work work (mornings, afternoons and over night) i try to make it at least 45 min before an afternoon shift which works out about 45min 3-4 times a weeks and none or less if i do a morning since i have no energy after work. i eat my calories and maybe more but i do try not to eat my calories burnt from exercise and one day a week (normally sunday) i dont exercise and just eat my calories (since its the family day) and try not to go over. i loose between 1-2lb a week sometimes less depending where i am in the month :)
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    5'3", 49 yo- 1200 calories a day, eat back some of my exercise calories. I allow a higher calorie day at least once a week. I don't stress (anymore) if I'm over 100 calories. I pretty much eat what I want, only in smaller portions. I ride my bicycle or walk when the weather allows 3 or 4 times a week.

Works for me- 50 lbs down, 10 to go to a healthy BMI.
  • holothuroidea
    holothuroidea Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3'', 136lbs.

I eat TDEE-20% for light activity, which works out to 1580 calories, and I eat back most of my exercise calories based on how hungry I am after a work out. I have no idea whether it's working because I haven't even done it for a week yet. :P But I feel great. I feel a lot better than I did following the MFP plan and eating only 1290+exercise cals.

I exercise 6 days a week. 3 days of crossfit, and 3 days of running.
  • JustMichelleB
    Options
    I'm 5'3" working on those last 10lb.
    i'm currently eating 1500cal on rest days, 1700cal on workout days.
    I'm doing P90X2 and workout ~6days a week for 45-60min.
    This eating more is new to me, I was just doing WW for the past 5wk (so ~1200cal/day) and didn't lose a damn thing and felt awful). i've since started eating more (but pushing the protein not the carbs) and I'm starting to feel better (started this last week), less bloated. I weigh in Friday, so we'll see.