Hello there!

Options
I'm Kimm, currently a stay a home mom to 2 boys. I live in Florida with my husband and my 2 sons. I've lost 60 lbs so far over the course of 2 years, by diet alone. But now I have hit a brick wall, so need to incorporate exercise. I joined MFP a long time ago and have recently come back to it because I thought it would be a good way to hold me accountable without judgement. The numbers don't lie! Anyway, if you want to know me, friend request me! Have a good day!

Replies

• Naughty40
    Naughty40 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Kim. I too am a mum of two boys and joined MFP in January in the hope that I can finally lose the baby weight I've been carrying around for the last 11 years! I live in Oxford, England and recently hit the big 40! Your weight loss so far is amazing and I'd love to have you add me as a friend.
  • tashannaturnipseed
    tashannaturnipseed Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Good morning Kimm,
    I am a mommy to 3 devilish kids ;) My oldest is in jr high and my youngest in 3rd grade. I live in the great state of Texas where it is snowing one day to hot the other lol. I just joined a couple days ago...mainly cuz I'm not happy with what I look like . Everyone tells me I look fine, but that is what family and friends are supposed to say . My oldest tells me I am "big" and I hate that . My one hope and goal is to have my hubby to a double take and say dddaaaa***nnnnn ! I want to be able to grow old and watch my family grow !!
  • mommkimm2
    mommkimm2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Naughty, I've sent you a friend request! Thanks for the compliments! Tashannaturnipseed, I hear what you are saying, but you have to do this for yourself, no one else! We as mom's try to please everyone all the time, but put yourself first! It took me a long time to figure that out, but I am beginning to live what I'm preaching LOL Hang in there, the first steps are the hardest! <3