Terrific NSV

Options
tomdrinkard
tomdrinkard Posts: 29 Member
First, let me say that I have been and am happily married to the best woman on the planet.
What does that have to do with an NSV, you ask?

Simply that I have now lost enough weight and inches that I am once again able to wear my wedding ring:happy: :happy: :happy: !

Replies

• Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    that is awesome! Good for you!
  • iecreamheadaches
    iecreamheadaches Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Thats so awesome! Must feel wonderful. I know when my class ring starts getting loose on my finger I get pretty excited.

My mom has really nice rings that shes going to hand down to me, but I'm a 9.5 and shes only like a 7. I'm hoping that by the time I get married (I'm almost 21, and been with my boyfriend for 2 years so I do see it in the future, maybe a couple more years) that I can fit into those rings.
  • kdkyzer
    kdkyzer Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Way to go!
  • FlamencoGal
    FlamencoGal Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That is totally awesome!!
  • suelegal
    suelegal Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    First, let me say that I have been and am happily married to the best woman on the planet.
    What does that have to do with an NSV, you ask?

Simply that I have now lost enough weight and inches that I am once again able to wear my wedding ring:happy: :happy: :happy: !

Fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!