First Post to Celebrate Reaching My First "Mini" Goal!

Options
I've been lurking this board since I joined MFP in January, but have never posted anything before. I thought that reaching my first "mini" goal (losing 10% of my starting weight of 210 lbs.) was a good time to join in the fun and support everyone seems to share on here! Even though I haven't contributed before, I have silently cheered many of you on in your efforts and have gotten much motivation through other people's postings! I'm so very glad to have found this site and hope to keep succeeding along with the rest of you! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• CBrook04
    CBrook04 Posts: 107
    Options
    congrats!! that's awesome. :)
  • altygirl
    altygirl Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • MamaK84
    MamaK84 Posts: 1
    Options
    Congrats!!! way to go!
  • kimberc68
    kimberc68 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • McSpike
    McSpike Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    21 lbs since January? Great work! Keep it going, I bet you already feel better!
  • amber2500
    Options
    That's really great! Your words are inspiring!:smile:
  • deepuckett1
    deepuckett1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congrats JennyBee - this is so awesome! Like you, I've been hesitant to start a thread but I love reading success stories such as yours. Keep up the great work!
  • cfbuss29
    cfbuss29 Posts: 11
    Options
    Heck yeah!! Congrats! Keep working hard, you're worth it!
  • BluLotus2
    BluLotus2 Posts: 87
    Options
    Great job!!
  • shariecramer
    Options
    Congrats JennyBee - this is so awesome! Like you, I've been hesitant to start a thread but I love reading success stories such as yours. Keep up the great work!
  • rpmtnbkr
    rpmtnbkr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Well done! Congrats on your first goal!
  • Switzer12
    Switzer12 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    That is amazing, congratulations to you. You are obviously on the right track. Keep it up!!
  • climbamnt
    climbamnt Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Congrats and keep up the good work!
  • Mommybug2
    Mommybug2 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You Got This!
    Definitely calls for a celebration. Congratulations be proud and keep up the good work. :)
  • IronMikeFox
    IronMikeFox Posts: 458
    Options
    Congrats! That is awesome. Keep rockin'!
  • jennybee1973
    Options
    Thank you for all the kind words! I knew I shouldn't be so nervous about posting!
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress! There are no mini-goals here! Each one is a milestone in my book!
  • mzjessicaxo
    mzjessicaxo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Very awesome!! You go girl, sometimes cheering in silence is better! These forums can be a debbie downer at the best of times.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!