ewwww ! no crash diets !

Options
soo mom started this muscle milk crash diet last thursday. where she substitutes 2 meals with muscle mil protein shakes. so far shes lost 6 pounds, but i can tell she's miserbale.i applaud her, & yes maybe a lil envious but ...after hearing her experience. i'd rather stick to MFP and eat what i want. slow and steady always wins right ! :) I promised i'd turn my weight loss into a life style soo even after meeting my goal i wont have to start going crazy tryna figure out how to incorporate real food back in ! ive only been here since january with a 22 pounds weight loss. ! People are noticing too. feels sooo good ! :) we can do this guys, just gotta be patient and take each day one step a time

Replies

• nyroeon
    nyroeon Posts: 14
    Options
    i'm sure once your mom is done with her muscle milk diet, it will only take a few months for the weight to come right back. be a good example for her and show her that she doesn't need to be miserable or lose weight quickly for this whole weight loss thing to work! i'm sure eventually she'll catch on. maybe you can even get her to join MFP with you. :)