Eating Out.

Options
I had a wonderful night with my boyfriend, and we ate out at Chili's Bar and Grill..... I STAYED within my calorie limit! I'm so happy! I actually have calories to spare! :D I never would have been able to do that before! Thanks Myfitness!

Replies

• KiriKiriKiri
    KiriKiriKiri Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    NICE! Awesome work... what did you have? Just curious :) We have a gift card, not yet used. Never been, might give it a shot :)
  • amyslay
    amyslay Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    A group of us are going to the midnight opening of Eclipse Tuesday night and to dinner we decide on a place and I looked up their menu and have picked out what I am eating. I’m going in prepared. (And sneaking a health snack into the movies :tongue:
  • SammyLynn010
    SammyLynn010 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'm going to the midnight showing of eclispe as well and dinner before! I need to plan ahead for sure! I have to work a 12 that day, so it's always rough staying within my limits!
  • CMenendez
    CMenendez Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am going to the show too... what healthy snack are you taking? Good idea with looking up the restaurant prior to going! I think I will follow this idea!
  • jbwegner
    jbwegner Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I am going to the midnight show as well! We have a groups of 10 going. We're eating at Ruby Tuesday before. I have no idea what to order.....
  • amyslay
    amyslay Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    We have a group of 8 and are going to see all three movies starts at 6:45 so having an early dinner at 4:30 we are going to Applebees they have a 550 and under menu also their site gave ways to sub. things ( like I didn't know they had furit as a side)
    As far as snacks maybe a 100 cal. pack of something or my own popcorn ( movie popcorn is crazy..looked it up also), I will more than likely get a diet soda and some snaks for my Daughter ( whos 11) so won't feel to bad about the sneaking stuff in. Just look up for you place of choice online before (most have nutrition info on their) also sub things out. go in prepared. Happy TWILIGHTING Ladies:happy:
  • cheyannheartsyou
    Options
    Buffalo chicken sandwich. It comes on wheat bread, no fries.
  • becky1313
    becky1313 Posts: 6
    Options
    Ruby tuesday has a great salad bar. and a great chicken chili bean soup. that is usually what I get when i go there.
    You can go on their web site and look at the calorie counts for EVERYTHING! it's great!
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Ruby tuesday has a great salad bar. and a great chicken chili bean soup. that is usually what I get when i go there.
    You can go on their web site and look at the calorie counts for EVERYTHING! it's great!

My husband and I love Ruby Tuesdays but they are closing all of the ones down around here :explode: