Updated Pictures! Mom of 2 almost 80lbs down!

Options

Replies

• HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Seeing this really made my day. Thanks so much for posting it! Congratulations to you and keep up the great work! :)
  • sucg
    sucg Posts: 36
    Options
    Well done you. I'm still quiet new to this and have been worrying coz my weight is going the wrong way, I must say that i feel better though. Hoping that its muscle i'm putting on. thanx for sharing your achievements. Makes me want to stick with it. Thanx everyone else for all your helpful tips and advice. I'm Su - I'm 45 and 5.7" my current weight 178 lb. My goal for now is 154 but i'm guessing by what lots of you are saying that might change WHEN i get there :)
  • ftballmom9296
    ftballmom9296 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look amazing awesome job how long did it take you to reach this goal?
  • tts30
    tts30 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    you look awesome. good job.
  • mynika0524
    mynika0524 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Sweet! Great job chica :)
  • kegbail
    kegbail Posts: 47
    Options
    You did an awesome job! How tall are you? How long did it take for you to lose nearly 80 pounds? What was your strategy and tips for your great success?

I have 53 total pounds to lose total....so far I'm down 6 pounds and I need all the inspiration and ideas that I can get!
  • botello89
    botello89 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I've posted a couple times before! I take pictures every 10lbs and hit 140 even this morning! Originally 160 was my goal, and then 150, and then 140... and now that I'm here... I think 130 is achievable!! I can do this!

Wish I had taken a picture at my original weight but the first ones are at 200lbs, second photos at 140lbs. I'm a 5'4 mom of 2!

60lbfrontcomparison_zps0d0c1d4f.jpg
    60lbsidecomparison_zps3d8e55d9.jpg

WOW!!!! SO INSPIRING!! I'm a mom of a 2yr old and hopefully I can look as good as you one day!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Fantastic well done
  • madamecj82
    madamecj82 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Get it!! =)
  • 4bigeasy
    4bigeasy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful, great job!
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    You look great! I love that you are posting every ten pounds. I never get enough of anyone's before and after pictures.
  • danbdan
    danbdan Posts: 6
    Options
    Lovely!
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    140 pounds is my goal weight. I am only 36 pounds away. I started out at 250
  • Kotya88
    Kotya88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing! Way to go!!!
  • Hannah7783
    Hannah7783 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Well done! Hard work pays off! Congratulations! You look brilliant!
  • turkeyhunter60
    turkeyhunter60 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!
  • AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    FABULOUS accomplishment, congrats!!! :flowerforyou:
  • SophiaGee1
    Options
    That's amazing! You look soo great! Keep sheddin' them pounds, sister! :laugh:
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!