Progress Pics 197 to 157 at 5'7"

Options
vodkoffee
vodkoffee Posts: 160 Member
After a major hormonal imbalance and a broken ankle that needed surgical repair, I knew I needed to change my life and get back into my college jeans. Lifting heavy, walking a lot, interval training, and the primal diet were all essential to my loss. As was logging on here, and the support I got from all the wonderful people I met here. I lost about 10lbs very slowly with Weight Watchers before I found MFP. This site has really helped me change my life and be aware of what I am eating.

Upper left: 177 July 2012 Upper right: 165 September 2012 Lower left: 158 December 2013 Lower right: 157 February 2013 after lifting heavy - lost a whole size!
progresspics_zps30bd92e4.jpg
I'm still working, but I figured it was time for progress pics. Thank you everyone who has supported me so far! :)

Replies

• RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Well you look cute in all the pics gorgeous, but you have done great!!
  • vodkoffee
    vodkoffee Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Whyyy will this not let me resize them? I changed them on PhotoBucket but they're still huge for me on here. :/
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    You look great! That's terrific progress!
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! Great determination and great results. You always inspire me.. :flowerforyou:
  • Cindie1030
    Cindie1030 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats! :) feel free to add me for additional support! :)
  • jenjersnapco
    jenjersnapco Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Super fantastic job! Relationally, our starting, current and goal weights are very similar (I am taller so everything is a bit higher for me) so it was nice seeing your progress!
  • dietonthego
    dietonthego Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great!
  • samik8907
    samik8907 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! So added you for inspiration, I'm working from 196 to 159 for my first big goal!
  • samgolod
    samgolod Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    very inspiring and you make me think that the lifting thing might really work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!