Ab Circle

Options
I am wondernig has anyone used this? I bought it and had it staring at me for the past 3 weeks and for the past 2 days been using it for 6 minutes (suggested is 3). I do feel a little soar but I don't know if it really can work "( .. any advice?

Replies

• brandyirigoyen
    Options
    I have bought it as well. I must say I love it when I use and seem to get preety sore. But much like you it sits more than I use it. :( I am going too try and move it in the living room so I can use while watching TV. Maybe then it'll get more use.
  • greeneyes82
    greeneyes82 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    :blushing: Mine also just sits. I haven't used it in months. I could kind of feel it when I used it, but I can't say I used it enough. I already have a strong core, but I'm trying to work on getting definition. Maybe I will pull the Ab Circle out & try it on a consistent basis!
  • joannea1988
    Options
    hi ive had this product for 6 months its ok. but the quality is crap, at first it was fine but then the paint comes away, the rollers start sticking both of my rollers are flat on one side. i wouldnt recommend it to any one.
  • mamtz26
    mamtz26 Posts: 22
    Options
    does anyone know the weight limit on this thing?
  • Winter0916
    Winter0916 Posts: 80
    Options
    Thanks guys, LOL funny how it just sits there staring at us. I have strong absm even though am over weight so that is why I don't feel it as much as I should. My mother and brother tried to use it but they couldn't, so I feel good I can do 6 minutes straight. Yes the quality does suck! cause I haven't used it that much and paint is chipping off.

I don't know about the weight but you do have to eb EXTEMELY careful on it, I was doing it one day watching television, and I don't know what I did exactly and it sent me flying off, :mad: I got a big old bruise on my knee and thigh, for days :( but I am going to use it for 15 days straight just to see if it does work. So le's say we (those that have it) do it everyday for 14 days starting today let's measure today and come back in 14 days and see if there is any difference!

Who is with me???
  • brandyirigoyen
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • brandyirigoyen
    Options
    Sorry I was out of town and away from my ab circle But I started tonight... Here is my measurements Waist (above belly button) 29.5 Lower Waist 33 Hips 40 Thighs 22 Let's hope these number decrease!!