No hips, yay!

Options
amymeenieminymo
amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
This woman at my tennis lessons last night was marveling at my "narrow hips". That made my night....I mean, I never thought I had particularly wide hips, and that's not due to weightloss (it's the one area where I have been blessed), but it still made me happy.

Then I was on a roll with my serves. I've always had a decent, fast serve, but its very inconsistent and just depends on the day if I can actually get them over the net and in the box. But they were great last night and I heard the girls muttering that their wrists hurt and they were too fast to accurately call it in or out :bigsmile: Just had to give myself a little pat on the back.

Replies

• MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Sounds like a great night for you. Glad I wasn't on the other side of the net :drinker:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I've always had big hips and I went down 1" this last month so that was exciting!! :happy: I will always have hips, though, haha, so I can't QUITE relate. :tongue:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!