My last diet dr. pepper

Options
I am giving them up...I don't need them...they don't really help. I'm also giving up my jelly biscuit and chocolate milk for breakfast. Newer to this site and am having a bit of trouble with motivation. I was doing great and I lost 17 pounds, now the motivation is not there as much especially since I got a boxer's fracture in my right hand...cast comes off Monday!!! I really want to get back to lifting which can happen when the cast comes off.

Replies

• johnsoag
    johnsoag Posts: 59
    Options
    I had to give up soda as well - diet coke was my friend - but now all i drink is water and gatorade.
    You don't really need to give up your jelly biscuit, maybe just tweek it a bit. I used to eat bagels in the morning, now I eat toasted english muffins with a bit of peanut butter. Also, as long as you stick to the serving sizes, jelly doesn't carry too many calories. :)
  • elmct57
    elmct57 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    there's a post about losing momentum you might want to check out. and i read this on a website: http://health.yahoo.net/articles/obesity/how-keep-your-diet-track

hang in there:heart:
  • little_miss_very_bad
    little_miss_very_bad Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Oh I know the feeling - I was completely HOOKED on coke zero, and would drink it by the gallon lol!! I found it hard giving up, especially as I don't drink tea or coffee either, I needed something other than plain water to replace it with, so went for water with lemon juice and it seems to have worked. Also laying off the fizz has made me skin sooo much nicer and brighter. Good luck!
    xx
  • Darkraven
    Darkraven Posts: 43
    Options
    Good for you! Hard to do I know =D I just recently was able to give up regular Dr.Pepper and switch to diet. Baby steps for me lol! I drink enough water though so I'm not worried I just have to have a pop a couple times a month to break the monotony.