Staying Strong!

Options
Carrie6o6
Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
Okay I am now at work... (sorry for posting so often here I dont have a life you know , and I need to keep myself busy haha) I just saw that they refilled the ice cream machine!! THEY HAVE HAAGEN DAZS and my favorite kind too!! I happen to have $5 in my pocket and it costs $3.90 and has over 300cals in it... I almost bought it. I looked at my food diary and if I cut out all the healthy food that I brought to keep me away from it.. I still wouldn't have enough cals... So I put the $5 back into my pocket, and have decided NOT to buy it... Not because it will slightly put me over my cals, but Im taking this one day at a time... My goal is not to eat ANY junk food for one week!

I will post tonight once I get home. I want to try and keep myself accountible. I will keep you all posted! Maybe that will help me!! haha

Replies

• Carrie6o6
    Options
    Okay I am now at work... (sorry for posting so often here I dont have a life you know , and I need to keep myself busy haha) I just saw that they refilled the ice cream machine!! THEY HAVE HAAGEN DAZS and my favorite kind too!! I happen to have $5 in my pocket and it costs $3.90 and has over 300cals in it... I almost bought it. I looked at my food diary and if I cut out all the healthy food that I brought to keep me away from it.. I still wouldn't have enough cals... So I put the $5 back into my pocket, and have decided NOT to buy it... Not because it will slightly put me over my cals, but Im taking this one day at a time... My goal is not to eat ANY junk food for one week!

I will post tonight once I get home. I want to try and keep myself accountible. I will keep you all posted! Maybe that will help me!! haha
  • insearchofskinny
    Options
    Good Luck!! :heart:
  • tparkin
    tparkin Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    It's hard now but tomorrow you will feel SOOOO GOOOD!!!! I didn't eat the fries my children brought home one day and I felt so amazing the next day I had to post it. That's what this site is here for right!!

7508.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    LOL...Step AWAY from the HAAGEN DAZS !
    Good job, girl. You did good.
    So if we don't hear from you tonight?........hmmmm.

We are counting on you.........
  • neurogirl
    neurogirl Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    And you just saved $3.90 to boot :glasses:
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Good job! :flowerforyou:
    Self control is hard! :grumble:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    You are stronger than you think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good job!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Carrie6o6
    Options
    You are stronger than you think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good job!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:

I sure hope so!! Ive been here 2 hours and so far so good... After 10 is the killer zone.. its really hard then haha