88 pounds lost in 1 year

Options
primoreno
primoreno Posts: 10 Member
Here it goes... I started this journey a year ago on January 3, 2012 and have lost 88 pounds. I used to think it was impossible to lose so much weight naturally but I was wrong. Everything is possible with motivation and determination.

I had tried to lose weight off and on for 12 years. Everytime I tried I would fail, but this time was different. I started by changing my eating habits little by little and then I began exercising. I started to see the pounds come off and that gave me the motivation to keep going. It wasn't easy to eat healthy or to exercise especially when you have a full time job and have 3 kids at home. I had to make the time to exercise and replace the junk food with healthy food. As time went on it became normal. It's a lifestyle change. Not only am I eating healthier but my husband and my kids are eating healthier too. Here are some pics.

SW - 236
CW - 148
GW - 145

dfde0f57-007f-49ab-b286-4b26c2e6e2ac_zps9d23aebb.jpg

photo3_zpsbfa9b7da.jpg

Replies

• NHoughton13
    NHoughton13 Posts: 303
    Options
    Good for you, you look awesome!!
  • Mbrowne55
    Mbrowne55 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look fantastic. What a year of good work will do!
  • fitfunk
    fitfunk Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You look great! Well done. You looked so unhappy in those Befores.
  • PurpleTina
    PurpleTina Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous, and I'm doubly pleased that you also managed to improve the quality of your family's life too, well done!
  • turkeyhunter60
    turkeyhunter60 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Pretty Awesome!
  • Lind140
    Lind140 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!! Congratulations on a job really well done.
    Really proud of you and your determination, you deserve a big pat on the
    back!
    Linda
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!