Beginner to Insanity seeking MFPs who are too!

Options
Hi fellow MFPers,

I love working out and staying active. My problem is I get very bored and have to switch things up all the time! I was a certified Zumba instructor for three years. Then I found a group on here doing Beachbody's Brazil Butt Lift. I loved it and had great results! I tried to start it again a month ago but yet again, I was bored. So i decided to start Insanity from Beachbody as well! I LOVE it (and hate it lol) I am on Day 3 and am looking for some friends who are doing their first round too! I'd love to get some tips and motivation to stick with it! I am a great motivator for others, especially my friends! I like getting an extra push especially from people who have similar goals or are doing similar programs as me! Message me with a friend request if you are doing your first round of Insanity! I'd love to have more friends on here knowing what I'm going throw! =) thanks!

Replies

• mzootie
    mzootie Posts: 133
    Options
    I am on day 3 as well. I love it too, not like the boring cardio you get in the gym. So far Shaun has me fired up. This is def the next step for me to get to my goal. Wow, i used to lift and run but i think this is better, headed out to get a HRM now so I can monitor the my optimal burn zone. No doubt you will be ripped afte 60 days of this workout. Can't wait
  • Shay127
    Shay127 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! HRM are the best! I got mine last year. Best buy I ever made for fitness! It's great not to guess! Love to be MFPs espeically because we are on the same schedule! =)
  • mzootie
    mzootie Posts: 133
    Options
    Looking forward to sharing the experience thanks for the invite. I am looking at the Polar FT 7. Looks to be all I need for a good price on Amazon
  • l3xii
    l3xii Posts: 160
    Options
    I just started my first round this week and we are on day 3 also. Its super tough but im determined to finish to see my results
  • randrews0407
    randrews0407 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Check out this group with people who started Insanity this week on MFP http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/13154-insanity-60-day-challenge
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Good luck everybody. I did Day 1 of the recovery week today :smile: :smile:
  • jmyoung971
    jmyoung971 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I just ordered mine and waiting on it to come in. I am excited and hope to get awesome results!!