Sucess story ....maybe ... then again maybe not!

Options
Last year I started on this site weighing in at 204.75lbs (there are no pics as I didn't want to put you ladies and some guys under pressure with my exceedingly good looks.) Now I didn't start this to strip to a size zero, I just wanted a weight that I could enjoy my retirement in ... Anyway this year I'm starting off at 192lbs ... now I know it's not a lot but I'm not carrying 12.75lbs of lard around this year ...... Enjoy your journey I know I am.....:drinker:

p.s. feel free to add me if you wish to follow my progress.....

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Replies

• amanda1266
    Options
    Great Job!!! That is definitely a success!
  • patticarbjunkie
    patticarbjunkie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • Bobhunter624
    Options
    Thanks for your support everyone.

:drinker:
  • botello89
    botello89 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Last year I started on this site weighing in at 204.75lbs (there are no pics as I didn't want to put you ladies and some guys under pressure with my exceedingly good looks.) Now I didn't start this to strip to a size zero, I just wanted a weight that I could enjoy my retirement in ... Anyway this year I'm starting off at 192lbs ... now I know it's not a lot but I'm not carrying 12.75lbs of lard around this year ...... Enjoy your journey I know I am.....:drinker:

p.s. feel free to add me if you wish to follow my progress.....

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

WAY TO GO! YOU SHOULD BE PROUD!
  • marquesajen
    marquesajen Posts: 641
    Options
    Good job! That's a great reason to get in shape!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Woot woot! Congrats to your success! I'm sure you'll keep up the great work you're doing and you'll lose even more :)
  • Trapwolf
    Trapwolf Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Very proud of you Bob! You have been so diligent! And Im happy to have been your friend on here for a while now. You always make me laugh at your Jokes. And thanks always for being honest too!:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!