I've found the Chipotle holy grail!

Options

Replies

• supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, I love Chipotle also, I get a salad bowl to go extra lettuce double chicken, extra veggies, no sour cream , no cheese, no beans or rice, I do get diced tomatoes and avocado.. everybody has their own way to do it, good meal but very high in sodium.
  • ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Ditching the meat but suggesting beans for protein?

Wut!?

My go to: burrito Bol, double chicken, white rice, black beans, tomato, hot salsa, cheese, lettuce.

:drinker:
  • nmb0717
    nmb0717 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I just had a burrito bowl about an hour ago! Except I don't like beans so much, so I got chicken instead. SO DELICIOUS!
  • itsHealthy
    itsHealthy Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I love Chipotle.
    My 555 calories version:

Chicken Bowl- Brown rice, fajita veg, tomatoes, hot salsa, sourcream and lettuce!!! yummm.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Wut!?

My go to: burrito Bol, double chicken, white rice, black beans, tomato, hot salsa, cheese, lettuce.

^this

Mine: burrito bowl, steak (usually, but sometimes pork), white rice, no beans, fajita veggies, mild (tomato), medium (green), cheese, sour cream, and sometimes guac. I eat it with a bag of chips. 1200-1350 calories of awesomeness.
  • Goosiesnougs
    Options
    Had chipotle once..........it was gross. No second chances
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Had chipotle once..........it was gross. No second chances

I wouldn't say "gross," but certainly fast-food -ish in terms of quality.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I haven't been, but looking at the nutrition online definitely convinced me not to check. Even their chicken has a ridiculous amount of fat, they probably cook it in oil or something...
  • meeulk
    meeulk Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Salad with chicken, pico, cheese, sour cream and guac! no beans, no rice, no dressing. I could eat it every day.
  • MyOwnSunshine
    MyOwnSunshine Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Bowl with double meat (steak and barbacoa), brown rice (light serving), beans, pico, cheese and guac. Eat half and save the rest for leftovers. Crazy protein and good calories. :-)
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options

Wut!?

^this

Mine: burrito bowl, steak (usually, but sometimes pork), white rice, no beans, fajita veggies, mild (tomato), medium (green), cheese, sour cream, and sometimes guac. I eat it with a bag of chips. 1200-1350 calories of awesomeness.

Jof....we're Chipotle twins. Although sometimes I get chicken instead of steak.

Mmm...Chipotle....
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Nobody else does the tacos? 3 crispy tacos with steak, guacamole, fresh tomato salsa, and lettuce = 545 calories of crunchy, meaty, avocado-y goodness!
  • MyOwnSunshine
    MyOwnSunshine Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Nobody else does the tacos? 3 crispy tacos with steak, guacamole, fresh tomato salsa, and lettuce = 545 calories of crunchy, meaty, avocado-y goodness!

For 545 calories? Heck, I might need to make a Chipotle menu rotation!
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    MEAT!!! I rather throw down like this....................
    Burrito bowl:

MEAT
    Veggies
    Cheese
    Guacamole.

THATS IT!!! No need for rice or any other junk
  • twoss9112
    twoss9112 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    1/2 portion rice (either one), 1/2 portion black beans, meat, tomato salsa, corn salsa, cheese.

No sour cream, no guac.

Comes out under 500 cal. and you still get to have the rice and the beans and the meat.

I believe I figured it around 475 cal. (that's using the 1/2 rice, 1/2 black beans and steak as the meat)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I do Chipotle often and do a burrito with the meat, but have them slim it down. So less meat, less rice and less beans. Gauc and no cheese. I like that and I think I figured it out to around 550 calories.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I haven't been, but looking at the nutrition online definitely convinced me not to check. Even their chicken has a ridiculous amount of fat, they probably cook it in oil or something...

All of their meats are cooked in oil (and yes, it's the expected "vegetable" oil) *except* the pork/carnitas.

please don't report me.....i've never been to chipotle :frown:

Then how did you get on my FL???

(Oh wait...you aren't...

...and that is why.)

:never been to chipotle indeed: pshaw
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    No meat. Skip the meat. It adds calories. You're going to get a ton of protein from the beans. There's just no reason for it. No meat.

NO MEAT??? :huh:

tumblr_lnhby1hJXT1qd10pyo1_500.gif

Gotta have carnitas or chicken!!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options

To the girl who said salad dressings are evil, there are plenty out there that aren't. Bolthouse Farms' salsa ranch is 45 cals for 2T. I'd say that's pretty decent.

Yes BF dressings are delicious. I was specifically calling out the one that they have at Chipotle - it's got a ridiculous number of calories/fat for a tiny dressing!

They have dressing?? Ha! I never even noticed it. In my head I was thinking that was a make-at-home salad. Lack of sleep + no ADD meds = dumb brain. :smile:
  • ashleab37
    ashleab37 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Sounds crazy to me. Skipping the MEAT is like saying no to ice cream...