Whole Food Diet

Options
MinimalistShoeAddict
MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
I am loving the Whole Foods Diet so far!

Its nice to be able to eat whole foods without worrying about serving sizes.

If you don't like to share its the perfect diet... "No hunny I am on a whole food diet so I have to eat the whole pizza (or tub of ice cream, etc.) myself. If you want to join me, we can order you a whole pizza to eat on your own"

Today I ate a whole large pepperoni pizza

Tomorrow I think I will eat a whole box of donuts, a whole apple and a whole banana

Friday I may try a whole bag of broccoli and a whole box of protein bars.

This weekend I may make an attempt at eating a whole turkey.

Has anyone else tried the whole food diet? Any suggestions on which whole foods to eat? While I could probably eat a whole pizza every day if I wanted to, I would prefer more variety.

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• KBSwinger
    KBSwinger Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I do this almost every night but mostly Saturdays... Whole pizzas, whole boxes of pop tarts... Its awesome!
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    Options
    I do this almost every night but mostly Saturdays... Whole pizzas, whole boxes of pop tarts... Its awesome!

Thanks for the whole box of pop tarts idea. I should try that!
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    whole bags of chips, whole half gallons of milk, whole chocolate cakes, whole jars of nuttella, whole bag of totinos pizza rolls, how box of anything by little Debbie, whole wheels of cheese, whole tic tac packages
  • KBSwinger
    Options

Thanks for the whole box of pop tarts idea. I should try that!

Your welcome!
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    Options
    whole bags of chips, whole half gallons of milk, whole chocolate cakes, whole jars of nuttella, whole bag of totinos pizza rolls, how box of anything by little Debbie, whole wheels of cheese, whole tic tac packages

More great ideas! Thanks for all the support. I have tried the whole box of Nutty Bars (Little Debbie) before and really enjoyed that.
  • juliekaiser1988
    juliekaiser1988 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I laughed so hard, I almost shot my whole chicken taco out my nose.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I heart you so hard!
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    Options
    I have a whole bottle of wine that has yet to be opened. Would that go well with a whole box of donuts?
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    You had me at the pizza!!
  • TheDevastator
    TheDevastator Posts: 1,626 Member
    Options
    I only ate a part of a head of cabbage tonight, I guess I'm not on the whole food diet.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options
    I only ate a part of a head of cabbage tonight, I guess I'm not on the whole food diet.

I don't think we can be friends anymore.
  • jumpingsparrow
    Options
    A whole box of Krispy Kreme. Nom.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    You should make this even more amazing by buying your Whole Foods at Whole Foods grocery stores!!!!!!!!!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options
    You should make this even more amazing by buying your Whole Foods at Whole Foods grocery stores!!!!!!!!!

Do they deliver? I've never had their pizza before, but I would be willing to try it!
  • TheDevastator
    Options

But I just ate a whole spinach leaf and a whole carrot.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options

You're obviously not motivated if you won't switch completely to the whole food diet! It's the only way to lose weight (with raspberry ketones, of course). I'll reconsider if you can eat a whole dozen cookies.
  • TheDevastator
    Options

You're obviously not motivated if you won't switch completely to the whole food diet! It's the only way to lose weight (with raspberry ketones, of course). I'll reconsider if you can eat a whole dozen cookies.

I'm eating a whole watermelon now. Also hundreds if not thousands of whole amaranth seeds, buckwheat seeds and quinoa seeds. And thirty whole spinach leaves.
  • KBSwinger
    Options
    Your all my friends!
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I have been doing this for two weeks now. I strayed on Easter and had mass quantities of cake. I could not sleep that night because my stomach was angry at me. Feels good to be back on the wagon!
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    NOT where I thought this was going! Bravo! :drinker: