Bridesmaid for an October Wedding

Options
I am to be a bridesmaid for one of my bestfriend wedding in October & I don't want to be the big-girl in the wedding. Six months to drop as much weight as possible, don't forget the most healthliest way possible, diet and exercise. Wish me luck!

Replies

• sghcab051411
    sghcab051411 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat but have a little bit longer to lose the weight. My best friend is getting married next September and I am her Maid of honor. I am trying to lose as much weight as possible but with PCOS it isn't an easy battle but I am determined I can do it. You can do this!! Good luck hun!
  • jlbeals
    jlbeals Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You can do it! I'm in the same boat here too, only it's my sister getting married in September. My goal is not to look like the fat chick photo-bombing the attractive family's photos this time around (it's her second wedding) lol
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Log everything, even cheat meals, eat good lean proteins and lots of vegetables. I prefer low-carb, because it works for me. Drink a big glass of water before you eat, and portion out your snacks before you eat them so you're not temped to go overboard.

Good luck!
  • RangerJess
    Options
    I'm in the same boat (bridesmaid....next July). You can do this! :-) Us bridesmaids gotta help each other out! lol