What are your small NSVs?

Options
needsalife3
needsalife3 Posts: 56 Member
I had to tighten my watchband today for the second time -- I've had to cinch it in two holes since I started this! Really? My wrist is what's shrinking?:laugh:

Replies

• lhalket
    lhalket Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I almost walked out of a pair of shoes today! So apparently my feet are shrinking and I no longer have cankles! :happy:
  • needsalife3
    Options
    I've heard that happens! Haha! I long for no cancles but I think I had them even at 110 lbs.
  • ShaktiB
    ShaktiB Posts: 17
    Options
    Hahaha...I lost a lot of weight years ago and both my hands and my feet shrank along with the rest of me...Congratulations !!!
  • tartsul
    tartsul Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    i love all my shoes, so if i can, i just stuff a couple of tissues into the toes so that i can wear them for longer :)
  • htimsm87
    htimsm87 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I can wrap the towel around me at the gym and not have to hold it without falling off..
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    A few days ago we had a nice spring day so I took out a pair of khaki pants from last year and put them on - they still had a rubber band looped through the button hole because last year I apparently couldn't button them or it was too tight to be comfortable - but now they fit just fine. :)
  • susiepet
    susiepet Posts: 68
    Options
    I can wrap the towel around me at the gym and not have to hold it without falling off..

I long for this one....well done!
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Blood pressure was 145/96 now its 121/77!
  • susiepet
    susiepet Posts: 68
    Options
    Ran at 12k - first time ever!
    :bigsmile:
  • meaningful99
    Options
    I put on a pair of dress pants that I could not button before Christmas, and now I'm able to button them and stick my whole arm into the waist band (while I'm wearing them)!
  • needsalife3
    Options
    I love hearing these! For me it's these little things that keep me going! The blood pressure one is no little NSV, it's a honkin' big one! I love the towel one.

I got told by two different people today that they love my hair. (It's the same it's been for 20 years and I've known these people forever!).
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    As I lost weight my nipples shrank. It was unexpected but gratifying.
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I put my jeans in the dryer today to have them be more snug! The jeans have gotten a little loose.

that made me psyched to think-I don't have to hand dry them anymore or stretch them out before I walk out the door.
  • beatlebomb
    Options
    I just love all these posts. The little things turn into big things. Congrats everybody.
  • Imadarkswan
    Imadarkswan Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Being small enough to fit comfortably in a regular size bathroom stall in a public place.

Being able to wrap a regular size towel around my body and tuck it in

Not having my thighs touch ...no wait ....not having my thighs smushed into the sides of chairs with arms

Seeing my collarbones ( I touch them constantly)

Being able to fit into my wedding dress from oh so many years ago

Able to cross my legs instead of just propping one ankle on my knee
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Went to buy a new pair of jeans and thought I'd see how much more I needed to lose for the next size down...and the smaller ones fit perfectly!

I do like the NSV above...about being able to wrap a towel around you and it actually stays put, without gaps and extra skin showing! Funny what makes an impression!
  • khagenow
    khagenow Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've been sick this week and as an excuse to get off the couch for at least a few minutes, I broke out Wii Fit. For the first time since I bought it (maybe 5 years ago), my BMI and weight we're in the 'obese' range or even the 'overweight' range....but NORMAL!!!! For some reason, having the Wii Fit computer thing tell me that I look smaller made me feel so good! haha!
  • lstok873
    lstok873 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Finally got to try on my prepregnancy spring clothes, and everything fits well again (6 months post partum). And I tried on my between pregnancy swimsuit (its a spanx suit and my c section belly is still a mess), but my legs and arms look great in it! Best in years. A huge NSV victory for me will be to ditch the skirted swim bottoms this year! My niece a few years ago embarrassed me at the beach (she is little and had no idea) when she asked me why I was going into the ocean with my skirt coverup still on.
  • jade2112
    jade2112 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    My nose is smaller. Who knew noses got fat too. But I guess the fat is distributed everywhere.
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Silly as this may sound I hadnt seen my collar bone in years!! I just noticed it in a pic the other day and felt like doing a back flip.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!