Online motivation

Options
Hi I am new here...obviously lol. I am on a mission, I want to loss 100lbs in less then 18 months, I just joined a gym this morning and I am ready to get to it! Calorie counting, cardio cardio and more cardio, Pilates...zumba. I am done disliking myself! I joined for motivation to keep me going, I am not the most well disciplined person in the world...I love to cook and I love love love to eat lol.

Replies

• connectannie
    Options
    I have rejoined , need motivation .....cant lose health with weight issues..
  • bobbyunangst
    Options
    I didn't join a gym yet ( just don't have the funds), but I have been using youtube to find great at home videos. Was on a great track doing a 1 mile walk, working my way to the 2 mile walk, when I got a cold that kicked my tush and then a toothache that require rest and dental treatment.
    I'll be starting back up with my 1 mile walk this week. I was able to lose the first 10 lbs in the first month of being here on MFP.
  • PamGeirng
    PamGeirng Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend and hopefully we can motivate each other.:smile:
  • sarahnull07
    sarahnull07 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I only joined because it was a 10 month no commitment to join deal thing, and because it is already 90 degrees in Mesa AZ and I dont like the heat lol. I am finding giving up soda and caffine is hard, I already suffer from chronic migraine and now that is just not helping. But I am hoping that it will be just a week or two until my body gets use to it. =/
  • andrrn
    andrrn Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi there, I too am new here. I've been running for the past two years and have had great success. I dropped 43 lbs. I haven't been "dieting" per say just excercising. I have noticed my appetite has gone down with exercise alone. Recently I hurt my IT band and told not to run for 2 weeks. I'm scared I'm going to gain it back what I worked hard to lose so I decided to watch my diet and be accountable for it. Here's hoping this will help! My goal is another 15 lbs :happy:
  • sarahnull07
    sarahnull07 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Bump, add me =P
  • mary70
    mary70 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi. I could use some motivation too. Been on here a while and doing pretty good.