New Here

Options
I am new to MFP & I could really use some weight loss tips (tightening and toning ) . Also looking to make some motivational friends too.

Replies

• AngelBeeC
    Options
    Im new here too! Just signed up today actually. Would really like some motivating friend as well :)
  • char_179
    char_179 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! hopefully we can become fit and healthy together!
    (Sorry haven't got any tips yet!)
  • rakbar84
    rakbar84 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies
    I would love for u guys to add me.... I just recently joined and would like some tips also... If u can plz go ahead and add me :) thanks
  • Quadzilla4425
    Options
    Hello.

Review my profile and add me if I sound interesting. I'm always on. Either way good luck with your fitness goals
  • ahende3
    ahende3 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Here to lose about 100lbs only 8lbs in, but willing to motivate and encourage. I have talked to a dietician and do have some knowledge on how food effects us as well. Just add me!

Look forward to being a part of your journey!
  • PlantBasedGrace
    PlantBasedGrace Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking to get more toned. Would love to build support!
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Linsey and I have been using MFP pretty much every day since 1/20/2013 ( a little over 2 months) and have lost 25 pounds as of yesterday! So I am still pretty new at and have much more to lose about 100 more pounds to go. I have a open food/exercise diary. I am not going to say I will comment on all your post everyday, I am 20 and going though nursing school but I would say I am pretty supportive. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    I'm new too, but I do a pretty good program I might be able to give some tips
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    welcome you will love it here .