Traveling NSV

Options
hkmurphy83
hkmurphy83 Posts: 262 Member
So today and tomorrow I'm away from home for a training. I got up WAY early to do my video at home (I do Ripped in 30 right now), brought the DVD and my weights to do tomorrow morning in my hotel room, and just walked for 35 minutes on the treadmill in the fitness center here in the hotel. Look at me not giving up. I'm pretty proud of myself. :)

Replies

• caribear1984
    Options
    Good for you! Isn't it funny how exercise becomes a habit that you don't want to break? You are doing great, keep it up! :)
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Good for you. It's so hard to stay on your routine when you're traveling and you're whole routine is off course. Good job.
  • mhiggi02
    mhiggi02 Posts: 5,988 Member
    Options
    You deserve to be proud of yourself, I am proud of you! You are really making some positive decisions for YOU! Congrats!
  • hkmurphy83
    hkmurphy83 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I ended up eating a little more than planned at supper so I looked up video to do on YouTube and ended up burning 280 more calories. Yay!
  • Pamko57
    Pamko57 Posts: 182
    Options
    Way to go!!!

It's true that it becomes a habit, and you start thinking ahead to how you can stay with the habit. I have jury duty in a few weeks, and I'm always stressing that it's going to take a large chunk out of my day and wondering how I will manage to get that work out in.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    That's some awesome determination!
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    You are so awesome. Proud of you!!
  • FionaDFair
    FionaDFair Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Proud of you! That is awesome that you are finding ways to incorporate it into your life, even through unusual circumstances (travel and hotel stays). Good on you!
  • fabulara
    fabulara Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    BRAVA!!
  • jhealy1191
    jhealy1191 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    WOW! If that's not a lifestyle change, I don't know what is! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!