am i the only one thats ever done this?

Options
So I'm leaving for the gym and realize I'm out of water bottles. I remember seeing a half drank one in the fridge. Grab it, fill it, and go on my way. Start week 5 day 2 on c25k. After running 8 hellacious minutes, I go for a nice drink of water only to find that the half filled part was actually VODKA.

Replies

• daydream_believer
    Options
    :laugh:
  • deadbeatsummer
    deadbeatsummer Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    oh my god! haha!
  • Pimpmonkey
    Pimpmonkey Posts: 566
    Options
    So I'm leaving for the gym and realize I'm out of water bottles. I remember seeing a half drank one in the fridge. Grab it, fill it, and go on my way. Start week 5 day 2 on c25k. After running 8 hellacious minutes, I go for a nice drink of water only to find that the half filled part was actually VODKA.

this happened to me the other day. Weird part? we don't drink at home so we have no idea where it came from!
  • conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    That is the funniest thing I heard all day! My only question - why do you store vodka in a water bottle???
  • gramarye
    gramarye Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    omg, you are my new favorite person. :D

I've done similar with coke -- nothing like snagging a sip of someone else's and discovering, holy **** that is mostly rum.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    ... lol.. not yet.

I HAVE taken a swig from a vodka bottle to just find water, though. Meddling kids and their liquor thievery!
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Now THAT is an idea!
  • __RANDY__
    __RANDY__ Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options

tumblr_lq9hd8go5R1qccs7p.gif
  • stealthSLOTH
    stealthSLOTH Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :drinker:
  • ruckerbenton
    Options
    That's one way to make exercise more fun! Tipsy weight lifting and cardio. I bet a whole lot more people would work out at a bar gym! Best wishes!
  • Darrell916
    Darrell916 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Sometimes that is just what is needed, but never at the gym.
  • ddipert
    ddipert Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    My ex used to use the little airplane liquor bottles to take mouthwash in when he traveled. One night we went to a concert and he grabbed a little bottle to take with him. He bought a 7up with the intention of mixing a CC&7 - yes, he wound up with a mouthwash and 7 drink.
  • wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    You know, I read the title of your post and immediately, grumpily said NO! in my mind as I clicked on it. People are always thinking they're so unique for the stupidest things and boy, does it irritate me--especially when I'm already in a pretty grumpy mood anyway, as I am tonight.

However! You may actually get a prize for this one. Plus you made me smile, so thanks :)
  • chuckponygirl
    Options

tumblr_lq9hd8go5R1qccs7p.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    bacardio.png