25 Things I've Learned in 25 Lbs of Weight Loss at 25

Options
2»

Replies

• 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    15) You’re probably NOT going to ... find a rare valuable item at a resale shop and find out on Antiques Roadshow.

CRAP! I just put in my ticket application! ROTFL!

Ahrem... sorry just that was too funny that I just did that and you wrote that.

In all seriousness, I need to remember that I am not a dumpster (never would have thought of it that way, but I love it).

I think you look amazing and your hard work shows and the fact that you put this post together is great. I had my own issues last month when I hit my halfway point so I know where you are coming from. Congratulations!
  • dough21
    dough21 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    This port should have been posted 2 days ago (March 25) lol Great job though!
  • LeanoraRose
    LeanoraRose Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    15) You’re probably NOT going to ... find a rare valuable item at a resale shop and find out on Antiques Roadshow.

CRAP! I just put in my ticket application! ROTFL!

Ahrem... sorry just that was too funny that I just did that and you wrote that.

In all seriousness, I need to remember that I am not a dumpster (never would have thought of it that way, but I love it).

I think you look amazing and your hard work shows and the fact that you put this post together is great. I had my own issues last month when I hit my halfway point so I know where you are coming from. Congratulations!

LOL! Sometimes, I like to think I'm clever ;) And I never heard the dumpster reference until recently, and I really LOVED it b/c it gave me such a great mental visual that was able to change the way I saw myself!

Glad you got a little chuckle, and congratulations to you too! Your accomplishment is amazing!!
  • LeanoraRose
    LeanoraRose Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    This port should have been posted 2 days ago (March 25) lol Great job though!

I DID post it 2 days ago (actually more like a day ago...but whatever....lol) in motivation and support. I was told I should share it here, so I copied and pasted it :) And Thank you! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!