Hey All:) I am new. Been struggleing but ready!

Options
Hello my Name is Ymonyee, I am a nurse and a mom wish that I had time:) I have been struggling with my weight for as long as I can remember. But I am ready to lose weight but most of all get healthy. I believe that GOD will bless me to do just that!. I am however looking for encouragement and also looking to encourage others. Lets all get healthy together. Many Blessing to all!

Replies

• sylf1966
    sylf1966 Posts: 52
    Options
    Hello, and good luck!!
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Good luck!! We all struggle, but every day you do what you know you need to do, you can consider that a battle won and one more step closer to winning the war against being unhealthy!
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Good luck. You can do it! :)
  • sissynana
    sissynana Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Y....I feel the same way. My husband use to b a pretty good booster but really not much does these days. Encouragement helps I know. Hang n there....u can do this.:love:
  • naustar05
    naustar05 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Good luck on our weight loss journey, the only advice I have is to just stick to it and know if you fall off that even starting again is progress. I normally go in waves, but my end goal is always the same. Take it a day at a time. With you being a mom, remember activity counts. Activity includes any and everything- washing clothes, grocery shopping, ect. So why you think you don't have the time, you're already doing something, and it DOES count! Good luck! :-)
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me. I'm Lew. I'm down 144 pounds since the first of July and have a bit less than 70 pounds to go. I don't have the answers but my diary is open to friends so you can see what has worked for me. I also answer most questions and respond to countless posts daily.
  • carmenmckelvey
    Options
    That is so amazing! I will be taking a look to see what has worked for you! Great job and best of luck on getting to your goal. :happy:
  • carmenmckelvey
    Options
    Best of luck Ymonyee! I am right there with you!
  • mimikate68
    Options
    Consider adding me as a friend I love motivating and need motivating. I thank you!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Good luck Ymonyee : )
  • Ymonyee
    Ymonyee Posts: 5
    Options
    Thank you to everybody. And continued luck and blessing to you all!
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Linsey and I have been using MFP pretty much every day since 1/20/2013 ( a little over 2 months) and have lost 25 pounds as of yesterday! So I am still pretty new at and have much more to lose about 100 more pounds to go. I have a open food/exercise diary. I am currently going though nursing school myself so I know with just clinicals how crazy some of the nursing hours are. Well friend request sent! Anyone feel free to add me :)