FINALLY Under 300! Anywone else make a small victory this we

Options
cccathyyy
cccathyyy Posts: 207 Member
Finally hit 299! I've lost 51 lbs total... still a long way to go, but the accomplishment feels great. :) Here's to small victories along the journey! Anyone else have some to share?

503656.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• MandyKayFrench
    MandyKayFrench Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Well first I want to say that I don't think anything about 51 pounds lost or breaking 300 is a small victory! That is an AWESOME victory and you should be proud of yourself for what you've accomplished!!

I have a small victory - this was my first week of the Insanity workout program and I completed the workout EVERY DAY so far! This has been a busy week and the 5am mornings were tough and this morning, despite being a little slow to get around, I still got up and did it and even noticed some progress over the course of the week from Monday to this morning. So I was pretty darn stoked about that!
  • chronosfire
    Options
    Congrats!! :flowerforyou:
  • KikiG1991
    KikiG1991 Posts: 27
    Options
    CONGRATS! That is a major accomplishment to stick with it for so long :) I hope I can, I'm trying my best to not give up :blushing: good job :) keep up with the good work :flowerforyou:
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! That is awesome
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I agree, that is not a small victory, great job!!!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    ummmmmmmmmmmm i agree.....51 lbs down and getting under 300 is not SMALL victory....
    celebrate girlie...you are doing awesome and you need to recognize that...keep up the great job....
  • coffeegirl1998
    coffeegirl1998 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO! I do disagree with you...I don't think it is a small victory...I think it is huge!!!
  • leftyy2k4
    leftyy2k4 Posts: 71
    Options
    Broke 300 today as well. 200's feels so good.
  • daniellevietti
    daniellevietti Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats!! 51 pounds and under 300 is AMAZING! Keep up the great work missy :0)

Today I broke the 200 mark, 199.5 and I'll take it, whoo!
  • ang696
    ang696 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Completely agree its a huge victory hun!

My small victory happened today on the scale. My weight fluctuates by about 5-7 lbs throughout the day and I always record the higher number as my official weight, but today I got on the scale the 2nd I woke up, and weighed 239.4!!!!!!! I've NEVER seen 230 something in my adult life. NEVER! It'll be awhile before I lose enough and this becomes my official weight, but I'm super jazzed!
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Don't downplay your accomplishment! Fantastic job!

Mine really was a small victory. I have lost 5 pounds since I joined MFP and 10 pounds since I started getting serious. Feels great!
  • Prnculrich
    Prnculrich Posts: 13
    Options
    Good Job The 50 lb mark feels great. Im approching my next marker im at 95 lbs lost since I started my journey (80 since I found this site).:happy:
  • CapeCodGal
    CapeCodGal Posts: 23
    Options
    That's awesome!! You've done an amazing job!!
  • DeidreJean
    DeidreJean Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone else- you are AMAZING, and you should be so proud of yourself!
  • ❤B☩❤
    ❤B☩❤ Posts: 634
    Options
    :drinker: You underestimate your victory's importance! Can you imagine if you had GAINED 51 pounds? Keep up the great work, will, and determination! Keep us posted!
  • leftyy2k4
    leftyy2k4 Posts: 71
    Options
    Completely agree its a huge victory hun!

My small victory happened today on the scale. My weight fluctuates by about 5-7 lbs throughout the day and I always record the higher number as my official weight, but today I got on the scale the 2nd I woke up, and weighed 239.4!!!!!!! I've NEVER seen 230 something in my adult life. NEVER! It'll be awhile before I lose enough and this becomes my official weight, but I'm super jazzed!

You should weigh yourself first thing in the morning. Thats your real weight. Your weight fluctuate depending on the weight of the food you eat and fluids you drink.

Congrats on the 230's
  • Nina74
    Nina74 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Nice work!!!!!
  • noneya2010
    noneya2010 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Wow your loss is fabulous - congrats!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing this spaghetti strap puke green dress (it's pretty, promise!) that ever since I bought it, I've had to suck in my gut everytime because it's unforgiving fabric that shows my "pudge". Today...I don't have to suck in!!!
  • tgufwade75
    Options
    That is a huge victory, Congrats!!! I know I felt great when i hit the 200's. My small victory is that I can now fit into my husbands shirts. Sounds silly I know but I never thought I would be able to to that. Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!